Reviews for One Hundred Coffees
I love this story! It warms my heart (:
SeannysMom chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Very original and interesting story ! I really liked it ! Thank you
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
The double intrendes are funny beyond belief!
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Where can I get a friend like this?! I want one too!
Envoy of the White Moon chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Have to comment; I love the last one. Ahahahahaha! Shippers, ahahahaha!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
This is fun. How do I find the first chapters?
Moonbebe chapter 21 . 5/24/2012
Just read through the entire thing in one sitting - and... Wow! Seriously. This was an excellent story! I loved how you worked in the episodes from the show into your story and how everything just flowed together perfectly. I really loved this! I'm excited that you're going to continue this in another "hundred" format. I'm off now to read the new story - and to check out some of your other work. This was the first time I've read one of your stories and I can't wait to read the rest!
anonymous.individual chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
Brilliant :D

Can't wait.
jenlovesbones chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
except when work or life or sleep finally claimed me, I've barely been able to put this down in the last day. So thank you for that. Such giddy fun. :D
Mark C chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
This was the perfect set up for you next fic and I had a feeling to what the next 100 would be with Rick's kisses. An interesting choice with the 100 kisses but it's going to be fun to see Rick give at least that many to Kate.

I look forward to it.

Undead Again was great and Always is going to be something. I am SO looking forward to the season finale.
Adlytam chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Sweet, but still in character :) Love it and can'twait for the next story :)
KateFaulkner24 chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
WOW. I read and sipped on every cup of coffee (and I don't really even like coffee!) And loved every second of every one. So cute, so well written, so worth every second. You make a Caskett shipper extremely happy :)
Eleantris chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
ASDFGHJKL! I'm SO glad I can't even put it into words, that you're doing a sequel to this! 100 kisses is a gorgeous idea, and I can't wait for it! Man, I'm almost as excited for this as I am for Always, and that's a LOT of excitement! Thank you so much for this, it was beautifully written, of course, and ahhhhhhh I'm so excited! :P

X :D
lv2bnsb1 chapter 21 . 5/1/2012
Loved it! If you end up trying to do a "one hundred kisses" - you should take a look at Cora's version... She's been doing a great job in the Kiss Me stories.