Reviews for She Isn't Real
mscope chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Small Town USA. So many of your readers can relate to that address. Sometimes ya have to get away to find new experiences. Leaving the modern day conveniences behind and learning to rely on oneself was a good idea for gaining independence. Edward and Emmett may be cousins and share family history but they are different enough that being placed together in this situation could enhance communication skills.

College seems to agree with Edward. It was good that he got involved in school activities and parties, met new people and even shared a few kisses. Life experiences are as important as book learning when it comes to being well rounded.

Returning to Forks had its good and bad points. Spending time and catching up with Tanya was a good thing. On the other hand seeing Bella was bittersweet. I am glad he was able to see/talk to Bella. It was obviously important to him as he had watched her a few times. I am sad that Bella has had to settle but the decisions she made led her to where she is. I am sad that she has lost her way and hope she will be able to find it. Which leads me to wonder if she might accompany Edward on his road trip this summer.

Erikajo chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Is Riley abusing her? Hmm...
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
LOL, is it bad that I'm routing for Tanya to end up with Eddie?
ArianTwilightMamma3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful chapter x love your writing :) hooked x first time reading ur work and I am beyond impressed - just mesmerizing :)
Lr chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Edward should forget bella and move on she was the bitch that ignored him for popularity in fucking HiGH SCHOOL and some deadbeat man. she should get whats coming to her he should get rich marry and move back to forks and eat with his family at the diner every day.
Pyejammies chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Come on Edward, make the leap of faith. You can see she's not happy. Talk to her.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I feel sad for both Bella and Edward. They are trapped in their expectationd of themselves each hoping the other will make the first move.
mscope chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I was thinking about this storyline the other day as it is usually the other way around. BG, I am so happy that it is you that is writing this.

My heart breaks for Edward as we watch him carry the torch for this girl. And despite that I cannot hate on Bella. She has made some pretty bad choices where Edward is concerned. The harsh reality of high school is so unfair.

From the outside looking in we see that Bella has paid a very high price for her popularity. It's as if she sold her soul to the devil. There were moments where she seemed to flaunt Riley at Edward. Others where she looked sad. Perhaps it was her way of saying I am so sorry. Hell, even his cousin treated him in this way.

Edward was there for her in moments that she needed him most. The talk of the summer journey was one that gave a sense of hope only to be ripped away when Riley returned. When he (E) faces the "it is what it is" reality I was happy for him in that I wanted him to enjoy his h.s. experience. One does not read many stories in which Tanya is the "good girl". I have to say I l.i.k.e.d. her. And, as it is with life, all good things come to an end as reality sets in.

I have been away the majority of this year, real life does that to us. I have slowly eased back in to ff. You have been a very busy writer and I look forward to catching up on your stories.
kitkat681 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Are you going to make me cry? It won't take much with the way I'm feeling.
LyricalKris chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Good for Edward, getting out and about and living his dreams.

That'll show Bella what she's missing. He should send her the photos.

Also, I could not live that long without my compute.r Sad but true. I'd have pitched a fit. LOL!

waiting patiently for more...
Racheltinypenguin chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow new story! nice! geekward popularBella !can't wait to see how it goes...
Nonita chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Can't wait for more!
bonesbemmettlover chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Awesome:) Can't wait for more!
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I cannot wait to see how this pans out.

Brilliant x
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
You write so well you make me want to hurts so good.

Love you...can't WAIT for more!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »