Reviews for She Isn't Real
Not Your Girl 555 chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Wow Edward sure proved his manliness (not) by standing up for Bella. So much for his love towards her
Nehnah14 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
Awww... No way, that can't be the end. Can it?

Edward POV's are alway my fav. I don't know why. Maybe it's because we don't get to hear his side in the actual Twilight Saga or maybe it's because I myself find it easier to write his POV for some reason, but anyhow, his POV's are my undoing.

Thank you for this.
FranRichards chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
What a sweet story, should come with a 'tissue alert'!
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter which is bizarre because it is actually quite sad. I guess what I'm drawn too is the way you have built your characters. I am intrigued by their story, and their emotions. Who hasn't been on the receiving end of unrequited love at some point, eh? It bloody hurts like hell but we don't let it go. It's like we're addicted to the pain, so to read about someone else's only confirms we are in fact, normal, and not crazy.

Can't wait to read more.

Claire x
annaharding chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Loved this story!

So glad Edward didn't let the sneers get him totally down growing up. A family member had that happen to her, and the end result was a suicide attempt. Fortunately, things are better now.

Glad to see your Bella got a little better, too. I love a HEA ending - thanx!
squalloogal chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Completely charming. Thank you for writing it.

squally.
5ctBauble chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
awwwwwww i loved this so so so much! so angsty but sweet and perfect and short!

I loved how he planned on marrying her and flying everyone in for the ceremony! and she was having his baby! awwwwww!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! no one does angsty and romance like you! xoxo
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
awwww... That was such a cute story. I was so anxious in the beginning seeing that they weren't together. And with E saying he was fine with them not being friends anymore really hurt me... you know because ExB is how it's supposed to be. LOL

Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it.
readingmama chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
What a lovely ending. I feel so happy for these two. Thanks again and I look forward to your next FAGE story!

-vampmama
readingmama chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Average length and girth? Tsk tsk, didn't you read the FAGE rules...at least 9 inches! 9! LOL

This was incredibly sweet and I loved it!
readingmama chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
awww, so sweet. I love it
readingmama chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
I wanna open a can of whoop-ass on Riley. What a jerk.
readingmama chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Poor Bella. She fell into the trap so many young girls do.
readingmama chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
This is so sad. Bella is throwing her life away cause she doesn't have the guts to stand up.
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Be still my heart. A geekward. I love geekward. So Bella. this is the first popular Geekward shunning Bella's that I've ever felt for. I feel like she is getting pulled along and just doesn't know how to get herself out.

Great job!