Reviews for Suit Of Dissonance
Rufescent chapter 9 . 4/29
Well, this is a sad place to leave us with. Even if you never plan to update this story again, just know that it was an amazing read and I'm thankful you shared it! Alfred's optimism and determination makes me want everything to just magically work out, but of course, that's where Arthur comes in to make sure practicality can ground them to reality. The clock was very much right in throwing these two together.

As for the details of the genocide - I'm kind of surprised that no retributions were taken against those who participated in the massacre (which plays into why some Time Mages feel like they're missing closure, I guess). I mean, we had the Nuremberg trials, which emphasized the responsibility of those involved in the holocaust. However, what your story noted, is that obedience to the late King was a key issue. Almost anyone when put in positions of obedience from a person perceived as an authority figure will follow through dangerous actions despite their level of morality (i.e., the Milgram experiment). You've done a wonderful job with these details in the story, considering how deep the conflicts of genocide and retribution are.

This was a really fun read! I hope you come back to this story in the future, but if not, thanks, again for sharing!
rurumiya chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
This story is amazing! I love how you've written the characters and everything. This is truly a great story.
the-geeky-chick chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
NOOO A CLIFF HANGER! You got to update this! This is my first time getting interested into Cardverse Hetalia, and i really like it. Please continue! XD
junadina chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
this is soo good but it needs an update don't leave us hanging like this
AnythingRealNot chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Please, do continue. I do want to see this end.
Sarpndo chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
they're going back in time, to stop the genocide before it happens. That means (probably) dead Alphonsus, dead Arthur, no Alfred/Matt, yipes...
otakumaku18 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
This freaking CLIFFHANGER. I love this story way too much! I know it's been a while but please please update it!
inkdfantasy chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Arghh cliffhanger whyyyy.

But at any rate, your work is lovely. I understand that you're caught up with other projects, but I sincerely hope that one day you'll come back to this alternate universe. I love the world you've built :3
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
U cliff-hangered it and I wanna know what happens I really like this story it's cute plus I wanna know what the 5 time Mages r doing its been a year since u have updated and I really wanna know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I really love how the flow of the story goes. Please continue it TT
Puolukka chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Well, first off I should thank you for this amazing cardverse AU, since I utterly loved it.
Then I think I can try to add something more... like random reasons because I like it and so on
I think you really did a good job with this AU, really most of the cardverse!USUK are pretty much the same, there are exception and this is one of them, also the way they started to feel something for each other and they way they got together is completely amazing!
The political aspect was amazing as well, really! I think you really did your best to make it as realistic as possible.
Finally I'd really like to see more of it, so I hope you're going to update soon and again thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Ah... Such a cliffhanger. You kill me
clowcard123 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I love how Yao and Sandy walk in on them X3
clowcard123 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Did they kiss? o/o
clowcard123 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
May I ask what is a 'rosbif'?