Reviews for Wilted Rose, Happy Ending Edition
radiantrue chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
alksdgaergnek, this was adorable. :) I love the cute little doctor-y speech at the end. Well done, very well done!
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I don't know if I like the tragedy or happy-ending edition of this better, but I'm gonna say I like this one better, just because Rose and the Doctor are together! I love how Rose is casually sitting there when the Doctor wakes up, just playing some Sudoku, and how she said the stitches "scared her" while she was in the shower. The whole thing was just perfect!

Oh, and I'm sorry I'm basically stalking you, but I love your stories! :)
spiderswantmetotapdance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh god, I'm avoiding the last two episodes too. Sob. Sob sob sob.

Lovely little story. ;_;

Annie Targaryen chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Love love love it!

Dr/Rose forever!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Don't avoid the last two eps of series 2...but considering you're a DRose fan...you might not want to watch them again! I don't...well not the second pat anyway. My mum knows that I don't like it...(trying not to give anything away here)

Anyway, great version of the story, both were very very good. But if I had to pick a favourite, I would go for the other one, simply because it was full of deep emotion from beginning to end. That is not saying that this one didn't, because it did! It was very good! Brilliant in fact! Please don't take this the wrong way- I'm too young to die! (seriously I am, please don't kill me)

Loved both versions!

Thank you for posting them!

OAO

AshesAndLove! XD:))
Theresalynnee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very endearing :3 I avoided the last two episodes for the longest time as well, ha.
IWantToBePayInBikes chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
this was really good, and you need to watch the last to episodes. it might hurt to watch them, but they r good. I like to watch tthem and then read so a.u fanfic about. i think it helps. i loved this stoey soooo much
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Yay, implausiblehappyending!

Thanks for posting - it was a fun read!