Reviews for Love will find a way
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/7
The Ministry refusing to pay the award money sucks. That is NOT how to make friends.

Also there is nothing in here about the Potter and Black family vaults. Harry knows he was Sirius's heir, otherwise how he could have lived at number 12?

Surely the Goblins have told him that he has a lot more money than just what is in his trust vault?
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/7
The Book belonged to Lily, and not to Snape? That's quite a departure from canon.
Not that I'm complaining. I think it's great. I dont think anyone else has done this.
Cant wait to see how it affects the rest of this story!
Not bad. A lot of grammar issues, and some of your turns of phrase were a little awkward, with others used improperly. The language was quite formal, and felt unnatural and stilted at times, since you didn't use a single contraction.

This is probably the first story I have read that hasn't had Harry being rich. I thought that it was established fairly early in canon that he had a lot of money, but maybe I'm mistaken.
Getting engaged the same night they decided to Econ boyfriend/girlfriend? Moving a little quickly, aren't we?
I haven't looked at your profile, but from the ten chapters I've read, I would say that English is not your first language. There are quite a number of grammar errors, and the language is quite formal (I don't think I've seen a single contraction).

However, this doesn't take away from the fact that this is a very enjoyable story.
The height of Harry's animagus seems off. Harry says it comes to his chest (which is fine), but then Minerva says that he will be nearly five feet high at the shoulders. Two things feel wrong about this: 1. How tall is Harry that something coming up to his chest is nearly five feet high? 2. Even for an Animagi, five feet at the shoulders is a frickin huge black panther. I looked up the numbers for jaguars, as they are typically larger, and they are 2-3 feet tall at the shoulders.
Why so formal speech? I don't think you used a single contraction.
BellatriXCrucio chapter 10 . 7/13
No offence but your Ron and Hermione are somewhat ooc and as much as I would like Harry to be more prepared for battling Voldemort, I'd also like to point out that the protagonist don't necessarily have to be the most powerful character in the story to win. Your story is quite intriguing but I had to stop after Harry was revealed to have the potential to be the most powerful wizard in the war. Don't be discouraged though, it's just my preference.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
I agree that Dumbledore does not much to prepare Harry. Even though in this story at least some of the teachers contribute to Harry's training, Dumbledore does not. It is almost like he is indifferent to the outcome of the war.
If Voldemort makes Harry's task difficult, that is understandable, after all he is the enemy. But why does Dumbledore make Harry's task so difficult?
tkim619 chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
OMG OMG LOVED ALL THE WAY! I LOVE WHEN THE TIMES THEY BOTH SPEND TIME WITH EACH OTHERS AND THEY CONFESS THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER)
tkim619 chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
YYYESS FINALLY! ABOUT TIME! GOOD JOB HARRY! FINALLY HE GOT GUTS TO ASK HER TO BE IS GIRLFRIEND AND HIS WIFE!
hhrforever chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
Very cute story. I very much enjoyed reading it.
Harry286 chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
great story
DragonTamer01 chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
I'm sorry, but after reading this story a second time, I'm no longer a fan of it. You have one of your categories for this story as Drama, but I saw FAR more ANGST than drama. If there's too much angst for me, then I quickly lose interest in the story. As for Harry and Hermione, here's how I prefer their relationship to go (my definition of the "Harmony" pairing): Harry and Hermione admit their feelings for each other very early on in the story, and once they get together, their bond and love for each other is so strong that not even Satan himself can break them up. If I could put that into a story category, I guess it would me more along the lines of "fluff".
ak chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
bonne fic!
harry a hérité de sirius!
vu la politique du ministère harry et hermione vont ils rester en UK?