Reviews for Love will find a way
ak chapter 15 . 3/13
bonne fic!
harry a hérité de sirius!
vu la politique du ministère harry et hermione vont ils rester en UK?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 2/11
A fine ending to a good story. I liked the realism. There was nothing in canon to suggest that Harry would ever be a rich Wizard. Hopefully, he and Hermione shall share more than enough of the true wealth

Thank you.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 2/11
A neat, but appropriate twist to the story. Please though, let them confess their feelings be fore the end of the story! (yeah, I know it's completed, but what the hey!).

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 2/11
The corner id definitely turned now.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 2/11
...and the scales fall from her eyes. Empathy is needed. Maybe getting Dean to help change the painting's faces?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 2/11
'In vino veritas' indeed for Hermione! I hope this is the start of her coming around.

You also have to wonder why the staff and/or Dumbledore didn't look into Harry's physical condition from the start. By its omission, JKR never thought of magical medical ways to help him, still some intervention with the Dursleys might have helped.

Slughorn is a git here, whereas it was only hinted in canon.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 2/11
The issue is well and truly drawn. A more sensible reaction for Harry would have been to 1. Show the book to Slughorn for his opinion and get another book. 2. Have the prize split into two bottles, giving one to Hermione.

Still, where would the drama be in that?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 2/11
One has to like the new Harry. Yes, there will be trouble with Hermione; she does have her own hang ups to outgrow.

But then that is the theme here its seems.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/11
I think you've put the issues of the 'sixth year conundrum into a good focus here. Hermione's attraction to Ron in HBP (did I miss something in OotP?) and discounting of what Harry does, see analyses is a turly major break in the story arc and 'growing up and apart' is no real explanation.

I hope he gets some real helpt elsewhere; former DA members, along with Neviller and Luna would be sensible.

Well, onwards!

mobulis chapter 3 . 1/16
Unless harry makes those instructions available to everyone he is cheating.
MrsH chapter 15 . 1/1
Another nice little story - thank you for sharing it. I can't help mentioning one glaring error, however. In one chapter, you say that Hermione's parents are going to South Africa (when written this way, the term refers to a country at the southern tip of the continent; if you had meant Southern Africa, you would have said so, I presume). Later, you have them in Nigeria - which is about 2,800 miles away from South Africa, and is considered part of central Africa.
Kai chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Why does Lee Jordan comment the quidditch game? Do they invite guest speakers? Please note that Jordan left Hogwarts four months ago after his NEWTs. In canon they had even Luna as announcer. I just LOVED that, Luna's so funny.
Kai chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
It's just stupid. Not your writing, but the facts you took out of books.

Hermione has a fit because Harry follows hand-written instructions without understanding what they do. Big deal. It's exactly what Harry was forced to do for five years (excluding proper individual preparation for the lesson, which Harry, stupidly, never did). "Instructions are on the board" (hand-written by the dungeon bat) and no explanations given, no description, no notes on safety, no teaching at all.

That's a big stupid mess Rowling produced and almost automatically leads to the love potion conspiracy. Hermione's behaviour can be hardly explained otherwise than someone somehow messing with her head.
Dementor149 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Thank you for posting this, I enjoyed reading it.

I would guess that English is not your first language given the syntax of your sentences and the somewhat stilted nature of your dialogue. Nevertheless your ideas were clearly presented, well organized, and quite logical. Bravo!

I find dialogue difficult to write so I know how hard it is. You would make it more real sounding if you used contractions in your future writings. Just a suggestion as I like to see more of your stories.

Best wishes for your future endeavors.
herart chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Amazing Fanfic.

It has its good amount of angst to begin with, and keep going to a fifth year much better than canon.

Its last chapter it seems rush. And has more canon than I would wish to have. No Lords, no big inheritance at 17, and at the end I would hope to read an epilogue, or something that would tell me that good things happened, 'cause for them, even if they have each others, it would seem a regular end with a semi tight choices, and no good looking panorama for the next years. It would seem like their sacrifice had no larger repercussions.