Reviews for Fallin'
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I freakin' love your Metalocalypse fics! That was so sad and sweet, I'm not one for song fics, but this one is really good!
JasonToddlover chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh man...i was not expecting that ending...at all...o.o
RainbowFedora chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Aww, this was so cute! I cried at the ending! *wipes tear* Normally I don't like song-fics, but this was AMAZING! Keep up the great work!
AkaJoki chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was so beautiful... yet so sad. But I just loved it a lot.

Thank you for writing such a great story :).

Johanna/AkaJoki.
the1andonlyofo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great job! I really enjoyed this! Yeah, it was sad, but things aren't always happy. I love that you used a song that doesn't really fit with Dethklok's image. That's what I did! As for the lack of broken English between dialogue, I write for these two the same way. I feel that their thought wouldn't be in broken english because they probably think in their own language. And your formatting is fine. I'm anal about my own and you've got it down. Besides, I've seen some pretty atrocious formatting before. Keep up the good work and have more faith in yourself. Your stuffis great :)
BradenIsMyMonkey chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My eyes actually started to water near the end. I think the style you wrote in was fine, I didn't find it hard to follow at all. Another good story, in my opinion. :3