Reviews for The Origins of Revan
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
good chap but when do u plan on updating looking forward to it
Effugere chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Wow, I never thought I would find a crossover of these two fandoms. One of my favourite anime's and the very game that started my addiction to fanfiction. I just had to read it, though I don't suppouse you're going to continue it.
Darkth Shadow chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
this is a good story, many of your are and i hopr to see more updates soon
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Terminator101 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
u should update this storey
EndGame666 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I have to say that this is probably the best reason for a "Neglected Naruto" fic I have come across, Naruto not being able to live to expectations. That and I realy like that you're the only author I've seen that realises that, if it had been made known, Minato would have taken Kushina's name not the other way around as there is no Namikaze clan.
Unlimited Blade Works chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
hope to see another chapter soon i dont think i have read a story quite like this one before.
stone20 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Need more must have next chapter the wait is killing
120991ln chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
continue loving the fanfic
EternalKnight219 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I say tell her. But also tell them what happened and about his wife and son. I'd think they would understand.
kivey chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
i must say this is a very good story please continue.
McGeezel chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
sweet idea. i like the "and they thought it was stupid to do this" parts. i hope to see the lightsaber come out and blow peoples minds. thanks for sharing
lycanoda chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Some star wars naruto crossovers have an unbelievable quality but yours is "believable" (its a fanfic) and that makes this worth reading
darkanomoly chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
When are you updating?
kyuubi19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hey man I like it. Don't stop. make them work for narutos forgiveness
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »