Reviews for The Origins of Revan
120991ln chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
continue loving the fanfic
EternalKnight219 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I say tell her. But also tell them what happened and about his wife and son. I'd think they would understand.
kivey chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
i must say this is a very good story please continue.
McGeezel chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
sweet idea. i like the "and they thought it was stupid to do this" parts. i hope to see the lightsaber come out and blow peoples minds. thanks for sharing
lycanoda chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Some star wars naruto crossovers have an unbelievable quality but yours is "believable" (its a fanfic) and that makes this worth reading
darkanomoly chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
When are you updating?
kyuubi19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hey man I like it. Don't stop. make them work for narutos forgiveness
Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Naruto shouldn't even forgive his father, sister or village. The only person that actually cares for him is his mother. Naruto/Reven should show Kushina true identity and have her go with him when he leaves his home planet.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
But what if its a hostile ship instead of a friendly ship?
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sorry to sound like an ass but I am confused I see you updated your profile ok so how come you havent updated your stories yet well mainly this story
nxkris chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
nice chapter. i like that Mito is at fault for making naruto look guilty of thievery since it is something that many children try and if they get away with it will keep doing it. However, after being caught and punished they learn better and eventually learn to regret their actions, so i hope that will be the case. as an idea for revans discomfort, have Mito start to fall in love with him and him trying to deal with that while not revealing his identity. update soon.
Raven Marcus chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
interesting!
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I had hoped that this story would have naruto being Revan...not you having to bash Minato-Sama and having fucking incest!
Jetstream S chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
A very interesting and original concept. Especially the whole "Black sheep of the family". I've seen it used, but not on a Naruto fic.

I really can't wait for the next chapter. You did great here, Vanex. Keep it up!
Patriot-112 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011