Reviews for Alphabet Soup
MisreadSoul chapter 14 . 4/25
Omg please continue writing at some point this is all so cute I flipping love this so much!
DokiDoki0725 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
I've wanted to know how Beck gets jealous over Robbie with an unexpectedly hot looking dude. You granted my wish?
DokiDoki0725 chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Well the second part, Jade's POV, answered my previous question how she know about his predicament. I thought these were going to be one shots? Or it it but some having connection?
DokiDoki0725 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Everything's good, no bad grammar. But I am curious... how did Jade know about Robbie's past and his dad?
DokiDoki0725 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
I don't know what you are talking about. You have good grammar, its just the use of hyphens that seem a little odd to me, other than that , its cool. I just wish the chapters were longer and contain lemons ;)
You're doing pretty good! Keep at it!
Gratsu-of-fire-and-ice chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
BTW the review for chapter 14 by anonymous was from me 4everwithkames. Q for Queen ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I cried soooo hard when beck passed away. U could put q for queen! If u get me ;)
Vongola-timez chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
Prince: Its been far too long since I last read your story. Once again, I was brought to tears but that's okay. You have no idea how much I this. I love it so much. I love each sweet moment and the darker, angsty ones. This story is by far the greatest Reck story I've ever read, or even one I've ever really read. Please do continue. I can't wait till you do :3 This story made me feel better after crying my eyes out earlier today for something personal that happened. Thank you for being an amazing writer and writing this story. Love you :3
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2014
Please keep writing
Azure Moses chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Ok this is it, let me tell ya I love a good story just like everybody else like, but yars is more than good, it's AWESOME, I'm wouldn't fall in the cliche of tell ya how much I love it, but tell ya what I love of it, I love that ya got a open n' really loveable Jade in here, n' that's very hard when the fic isn't about her, the sex in with the cream was enjoyable, a mix of well ridden lust n' a nice hint of love to top it, the wedding thing was heartbreaking cute n' deep, ya hit all the right keys to make a memorable settings for each sentences, Beck death was earth shattering to me n' actually, I had to call my boyfriend for him made me stop crying, but this last one character I love the most, because I'm fan of Robbie n' ya made him act for what he is, a Man, slowly ya have show different faces of him, some we know, some we expect n' some we didn't, but this one, for me, was Robbie that went to hello back, who had to met love n' learn to be love back, one who took/ his chances in life n' didn't turn to look back, ya made a different Robbie n' made me believe that's grown-up Robbie, who trust n' knows the Beck he loves, so thank ya, hope ya'll update soon n' wish ya all the luck to keep writing this awesome/ fic, reed ya next time.
Justo078 chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I love your stories. Hope it'll be updated soon. X
littelcutie chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
i love this its so adorable
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Qualify or queer
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Update now
shounenai4life chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh this is absolutely adorable! 3 I really liked it, and it's rare for me to like stuff. And, as a Canadian, I give the drunk Canadian accent two thumbs up. We should write something together, yeah? Anyways, I liked it a lot. This pairing is awesome.