Reviews for Alphabet Soup
Vongola-timez chapter 14 . 2/25
Prince: Its been far too long since I last read your story. Once again, I was brought to tears but that's okay. You have no idea how much I this. I love it so much. I love each sweet moment and the darker, angsty ones. This story is by far the greatest Reck story I've ever read, or even one I've ever really read. Please do continue. I can't wait till you do :3 This story made me feel better after crying my eyes out earlier today for something personal that happened. Thank you for being an amazing writer and writing this story. Love you :3
Please keep writing
Azure Moses chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Ok this is it, let me tell ya I love a good story just like everybody else like, but yars is more than good, it's AWESOME, I'm wouldn't fall in the cliche of tell ya how much I love it, but tell ya what I love of it, I love that ya got a open n' really loveable Jade in here, n' that's very hard when the fic isn't about her, the sex in with the cream was enjoyable, a mix of well ridden lust n' a nice hint of love to top it, the wedding thing was heartbreaking cute n' deep, ya hit all the right keys to make a memorable settings for each sentences, Beck death was earth shattering to me n' actually, I had to call my boyfriend for him made me stop crying, but this last one character I love the most, because I'm fan of Robbie n' ya made him act for what he is, a Man, slowly ya have show different faces of him, some we know, some we expect n' some we didn't, but this one, for me, was Robbie that went to hello back, who had to met love n' learn to be love back, one who took/ his chances in life n' didn't turn to look back, ya made a different Robbie n' made me believe that's grown-up Robbie, who trust n' knows the Beck he loves, so thank ya, hope ya'll update soon n' wish ya all the luck to keep writing this awesome/ fic, reed ya next time.
Justo078 chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
I love your stories. Hope it'll be updated soon. X
littelcutie chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
i love this its so adorable
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Qualify or queer
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Update now
shounenai4life chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh this is absolutely adorable! 3 I really liked it, and it's rare for me to like stuff. And, as a Canadian, I give the drunk Canadian accent two thumbs up. We should write something together, yeah? Anyways, I liked it a lot. This pairing is awesome.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
Its not done is it and that James part was hilarious great job so far
LoveAgronNNasir chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Hey I love your story an the idea with alphabetical soup is really funny an good (-:
Like how you connect everything :D
And I thin that a quarrel would be good with a big conciliation
Keep on !
Chiyo Reikan chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I love this alphabetical series, why not have Q as Quote (something they both said to eachother) and maybe S could be secret or shy :3 I hope to see you later releases!
ZombieRachelLOVESZombieQuinn chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I've been reading this story all day and I really hope that you update soon :)
YogurtLuver12 chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
heyy, what happened after G cuz it just goes back 2 them dating ,i wannna know what happens after they brake up,
XxHushHushxX chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
So incredible! Urgh, I tried so hard not to cry, but the last bit. Urhh!
Joemon8 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013