Reviews for AkumaAi!
ahmadaziz chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
happppyyyy ending...Please.
DiizGiirlJess chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Noooooo ! I have a bad feeling that this is going to turn out terrible. Sakura is going to be like " You harmed the village " Eventhough he was trying to protect her. . ughh
DiizGiirlJess chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
And Tsunades finds out... Hmmm. I hate the fact that Tsunades didn't take into consideration that Sakura was going to be rapped, like what the hell.. I mean Naruto was trying to protect her ! Dx
DiizGiirlJess chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Naruto is so sweet and clue less. Everything you mention his ears i feel like I want to touch them ! Haha I didn't know naruto meant that !
DiizGiirlJess chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is amazing ! It really caught my interest ! I shall continue reading !
DiizGiirlJess chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This story is absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read ! The characters are well developed and I love naruto ! He's so sweet and adorable. Now it be funny if the pills caused him to be hormonal ! Lol sorry I just had to say that !

Please update soon !
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Wait, if he can destroy an entire village HOW THE HELL were a few chains able to hold him down? For that matter how the hell didn't he kill all the akatuski when they threatened sakura?
Farfikuger chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I would say sad, but give them a moment or chapter of pure happiness. After that you could have him do something that changes the villages view of him, but he dies in the process. Also you could leave a hint that he's still alive, but never say it, but in the end Sakura notices something like the first bread crum and smiles.
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
No sad endings for Naruto and Sakura. Please give them a happy ending, love this story can't wait for more.
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Happy ending PLEASE! Update soon!
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Needs happy ending.. the world has enough sad endings IRL... No sense in making our imaginative worlds the same way... IMHO.
187checkplease chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
i liked it(-). s-cute. Keep up the good work ( ' ')/
harunoanduzumaki chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
I love love this story. I stumbled upon it today and havnt been able top stop till the ind . This story has serious potential. Keep up the great work can't wait till next chapter :)

-harunoanduzumakI
raidersfan777 chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Awsome story i love it update soon. :)
drewstultz chapter 7 . 1/15/2012