Reviews for The Other Version Of Star Wars
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Oh my god this is hilarious this story reminds me of my friends ;) I know how you felt :D
That wig like she was talking about was Luke's hair in Ep 6 right! :P
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
...Force her to sit down and watch them. o_0
blue mountain fairy chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Dear God I hope after this you made her watch all the movies (or at least the last three as they are more important) and made her take notes an would pause the movie for questions and to explain what's going on.
RainGirl9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is hilarious! It would make such a great video if you could get enough people together to film it. Leia has cupcakes on her head, someone stabs his own uncle, Vader is in love with his daughter, Luke is ugly and wears a helmet wig, and there's a a girl who does nothing and a random kid in there somewhere! Yup, that's about right lol. At least your friend knew that R2, Threepio, and Yoda are awesome! My unfortunately Star Wars ignorant best friend probably couldn't even name half the people your friend mentioned. Some people just don't know what they're missing *shakes head in shame* lol. :)
Window Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It's great that you and your friend have such a good friendship, and this did make me smile. It's cute.
Gigigue chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Haha, my friend is just as ignorant as your friend when it comes to Star Wars. She thought Han Solo was a Jedi. :P Yup, pretty hilarious!
katnissahsokapotter chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
LOL!
This is hilarious!
Leia chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh, god that is the most awesome summary ever! I especially loved the: "And the fat brown bear says victory is ours...use the force"
Neha chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
You know what I'd reeelly like? If there was a video on you tube or even better, a movie! That was based on what your friend just mentioned! Great summary, surprised you didn't faint then n there! :P
jadesfire22 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
that's fantastic :D

lol most of my friends don't know star wars so things like this happen quite often to me but this is the best I've ever heard.
Brilliant Brunette Beauty chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It was hilarious and I applaud her for knowing that Han Solo is also Indiana Jones, but please, please, PLEASE educate your friend on the subject of Star Wars. Everyone should see all the Star Wars movies at least once. It's weird that before I saw Star Wars, I knew a heck of a lot more than that, but I didn't even know Han Solo was a part of anything until seeing the movie. Now he's my favorite character!
Slytherclaw Jedi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
what... the... heck. that is hilarious! it sounds like my story that i am currently writing but can't post 'cause i don't have a fanfiction account... yet...
Admiral Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Wow... We've all had these kinds of conversations from those less fortunate to not be Star Wars geeks... Sounds almost like how Star Wars was first explained to me. Great (if somewhat sad) fic!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Even better than the real story.
HILARIOUS chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I WAS AFRAID I WOKE MY FAMILY UP FROM LAUGHING SO HARD! I have a friend who doesn't really know anything about star wars too... I try to make her watch it and tell her about it... Her version of a summery would be something like, 'Theres a weird chic with cinneman buns on her head and a guy in a mask that breaths funny...oh and let's not forget the strange teddy bears(ewoks)!' Hahahahahahahahahah HILARIOUS! LOVED IT! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D