Reviews for Up Close and Personal
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Gross, yet somehow cute.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Poor Sam! I'm afraid he's toast. :( Even without the direct contact of a sneeze in the face, he was gonna be sick just from the proximity. :(

But, did the troll find them? What next? Inquiring minds want to know!

Nicely done. :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh no, don't end it like that!

Now I'm going to be so worried about Dean and Sam :(

This was so adorable, I very much enjoyed. Always love a miserable sniffling and sneezing Dean Winchester :D
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very funny! Definitely one of their less-brag-worthy hunts but one I can see happening to this particular pair of hunters. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very good story! OMG, funny!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
LOL Ewww! Dean, stop passing your germs to your brother LOL

That's really a bad idea, hiding so close to your sneezy brother, Sam is right! I love it, though, very cute

Kisses

Rosetta
emebalia chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
How can something be so cute and so nasty at the same time?

You should explore this corner of your imagination more often. Like I said I like your twisted mind.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is a truely awful situation for poor Sam and Dean is not feeling well either.

You should by all means feel obligated to tell us what happens next and let us see how Dean goes on when Sam comes down with his evil disease.
anon chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
in a long and spectacular history of crap ideas - Indeed
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
OH JESUS. HOW DO I LOVE THEE? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS.

1. SNUGGLES. Comical adorable grumpy SNUGGLES.

2. Sniffly Deeeeeean.

3. Dean trying not to sneeze and Sam helping him try not to sneeze.

4. Dean sneezing all over Sam. AUGH. THE HOT.

5. SO FUNNY AND SO CUTE ALL OF IT.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Cute story! Makes me think about all the comments Jensen makes about how everyone thinks he's so short because he is always compared to Jared.
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ok, only need 1 word to describe this story:

DISGUSTING!

Queen Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ohhh yuck! LOL!

Loved it.

Keep writing!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was marvelous! Funny and gross and icky all at the same time and insanely good. My only complaint-it wasn't long enough. :-P Apparently, I can never, ever get enough of sick Dean.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
As I have come to expect, your graphic description of bodily sensations is unparalleled in evoking a visceral response in the reader.

But how could you stop there?