Reviews for Can't Figure Her Out
SS Dispatch chapter 1 . 2/1
I have a soft spot in my heart for the film and novel. I never really consider reading fanfiction for it because frankly the original material is practically divine in my eyes. But you really manage to capture the energy and atmosphere of the story. It truly is beautiful and it keeps the story alive just a smidge longer.
IndividualImagine chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I have a soft spot for him too. I think he was a genuine good hearted person and not necessarily a racist pig. He delt with Big George just fine because he loved Idgie. Maybe they should develop into something. ;)
Lula1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was interesting and well done. I felt sorry for the poor little girl. As far as Grady goes, I had a like/dislike going on for him. He was a 'tolerant racist'... ie: the 'you can be around but you better be sure and know your place' type. I don't think that he actually hated them though. I don't know, I haven't actually read the book, only have seen the movie. Frank, on the other hand... yikes! I detested that character more than I can elaborate on.

On an interesting note, I started working in this little hick town and you wouldn't believe that there is so much racism here, whooo. But I have seen it in big cities too. Unfortunately, it is everywhere you go. Idiots are universal.

Anyways, are we gonna see any more? Hope to...

LuWanda
fabfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Interesting take. Good job.
leira123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Grady was one of my favorite characters... in the movie that is. I had always wished that he and Idgie would have ended up together. Loved the story!