Reviews for Can't Figure Her Out
IndividualImagine chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I have a soft spot for him too. I think he was a genuine good hearted person and not necessarily a racist pig. He delt with Big George just fine because he loved Idgie. Maybe they should develop into something. ;)
Lula1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was interesting and well done. I felt sorry for the poor little girl. As far as Grady goes, I had a like/dislike going on for him. He was a 'tolerant racist'... ie: the 'you can be around but you better be sure and know your place' type. I don't think that he actually hated them though. I don't know, I haven't actually read the book, only have seen the movie. Frank, on the other hand... yikes! I detested that character more than I can elaborate on.

On an interesting note, I started working in this little hick town and you wouldn't believe that there is so much racism here, whooo. But I have seen it in big cities too. Unfortunately, it is everywhere you go. Idiots are universal.

Anyways, are we gonna see any more? Hope to...

LuWanda
fabfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Interesting take. Good job.
leira123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Grady was one of my favorite characters... in the movie that is. I had always wished that he and Idgie would have ended up together. Loved the story!