Reviews for When Fire Meets Ice
AbyssusEdax chapter 21 . 9/15
And then, after giving us a cliffhanger with their first kiss, the author disappears for five years. well played.
yjb3sy chapter 1 . 9/11
I just discovered this story tonight, and you have literally kept me up until 4AM reading it. You are an incredibly talented writer and I hope you continue to update this story soon; I cannot be left on that cliffhanger!
Gabuoo chapter 21 . 9/9
O M G ! -die- x_x I love it!
Skytls92 chapter 21 . 8/29
Wicked awesome story I'm a total dork for fanfic and this one rocks! Seriously a cut above the rest! Please please please please please update soon! So much potential here and it just got good... Inevitable jasper drama.. Possibilities in the shifter story line... As well as garretts story line and of course a potentially epic battle with the volturi... Maybe ending with a finally of Bella getting revenge for the death of her parents and all her kind by way of her killing Jane while Emmett maybe kills alec and Alice and edward together kill aro... And ciaus and Carlisle kills the other one as rose and maybe jaz if he's still around deal with the other guards like Felix and bellas torturers... Something like that anyway... Lol its just a thought but for really please don't stop the story here... Bellice is only beginning to find their happy ending... :/
123a456e chapter 21 . 8/27
Great chpater
lilce1992 chapter 21 . 8/24
Whooohooo
dragonloverspirit chapter 21 . 8/23
I'm very impressed with this story, and I'm thrilled to see someone write with the level of skill you posess. I've been waiting a while for this story to continue since chapter 19, and I'm glad that the amount of conflict has narrowed, making it more about the political and emotional issues than the physical threats, for now at least. If you have any need of advice for the story, or want someone to peer edit your work, I'd be happy to help! Just drop me a PM and we can talk from there.
narugirl2003 chapter 21 . 8/22
Wow! This story is very intriguing! I make the same mistake when I post chapters that I want to hurry up and post it. Before posting, read it aloud and you will catch your mistakes. Just a tip. Welcome to my favorites!
Love the story! I really like the fact that you didn't have Alice and Bella immediately hook up. I also liked the fact that you still had Alice with Jasper at the beginning, it provided a nice new feel to the story compared to the other stories with this pairing. With all that said I can't wait for the next update.
Anna chapter 21 . 8/16
I love reading this story, can u try to update anytime soon. PLEASE!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 21 . 8/14
that's like major cliff hanger keep going :)
lilbit1016 chapter 21 . 7/26
Love the update:)
poisondart18 chapter 21 . 7/25
I am really enjoying his story.
Aidis chapter 21 . 7/24
HOLY SHIT FINALLY! The wait was long but they payoff so worth it. (I mean in the story not your update time which was also ridiculously long but I don't bitch at the people who write stuff for me to read for free lol.) I know it's not a happy ever after but that kiss made all of the backwards and forwards motion between Alice and Bella so worth it!

Thanks for updating!

-Aidis
Meriyha chapter 21 . 7/24
YOU CAN'T DO THAT! WHYYYYYYYYY! GRRRRRRRR! i just hope Bella finally tells Alice.
her not saying anything was starting to bug me.