Reviews for The Lucky One
Kaliner chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Aw, this is so cute! I love Niles and Daphne are one of those couples that manage to fall more in love every day. :)
iloveromance chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
As apologetic as I am for not reviewing this earlier (Darn power outages!)this was SO worth waiting for! Extremely melt-worthy in every sense of the word, and sooo wonderful! I loved it all; especially the mentions of moments from their past! Sigh... I think I started melting pretty much from the first sentence and didn't stop till I reached the end! I know I keep saying this but your stories get better and better all the time! *hugs*
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
HOW REFRESHING! To sit and listen to, what seems like an ACTUAL conversation with N&D. Kristen, you write so well. It doesn't seem like fanfiction to me. It seems like pages that were cut from the actual script. In this case, it would have been from a reunion show, but well done! I am a HUGE fan of yours! The feelings, the thoughts and the dialog feels dead-on for me. If you ever decide to print these out and put them into a binder, I WANT A SIGNED COPY!
Eddie chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this story! I hope you'll write more like it
Sydney3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Remember the night you proposed to me? You just got down on one knee and asked. No fancy preparations, just you and me. That's all I've ever wanted."

That's my favorite line...i agree with Melinda...it left me wanting more...good job:)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love this, as always. It's nice for them to think about how they first came together and stuff. I bet they'd do that with each anniversary! And I love Niles saying how Daphne could be any luckier than he is to have her, hehe. Great story! Keep writing! *hugs*
Andress Jade chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was a wonderfully sweet and romantic story, Kristen. I loved it! You really should write more stories like this. Keep up the good work. :)
SamandDianefan10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
oh this was awesome! My favorite story of yours definitely. All the melt-worthy moments, I don't think i could have taken any more lol. It was def worth the wait, except you made me only want more. I will be after you for more from now on. If this is an indication of what you are capable I say bring them on!