Reviews for New experience
ILoveLucy908 chapter 3 . 7/24
Sorry new reader and I just finished Chapter 3! Gale's totally not OOC. He has strong feelings for Katniss and she really only talks to him. So hearing that she had a long conversation with some guy(who's a townie. And we all know he hates people from the town) he should get pretty jealous. In the book he kind of acted like he owned Katniss and in this you kind of portray that. Sure he doesn't go" Don't go out talking with some weird townie!" But you see how he clearly does not like the idea of them socializing. Anyways this is really cool story and it's kind of similar with others with them having their first conversation in the bakery but it's unique and different. I'll stop ranting now, but I'd just say that your grammar is amazing for someone (who from what I'm assuming ) who's first language is German. My first language is English and I suck!
Gabrielle chapter 21 . 7/12
this was so good! your a great writer
No Katniss! Your so stupid
Why did she say she liked him then?
Yay
I love this chapter
Lina birds daddy chapter 19 . 1/9
I wonder how upset that hen pecked Gale would have done if he caught them banging. wasn't he a slag heap steady customer frequent flyer?
dandelion.daisey chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I love your story! And don't feel bad, English is my native language, and I have lots of troubles with it. It is one of the hardest languages, or so I've heard. I think it's so cool that you can speak German! I have always wanted to be able to, but it is very hard learning a new language.
Bri chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
good story so far, especially for someone who doesn't speak english as thier first language!

p.s. someone might have already said something like this, but I think the equivalent to that word you looking for when you said dawdle was "hesitate." That would work for what it seems you were trying to say.

God bless!
B.Dizzy chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
You are an exceptional women /girl as well as a writer, to learn so many languages as well as Latin. I'm completely new to these stories, didn't know they even existed ,and to look at me the last person you would expect to get sucked into them (being a stocky tattooed construction worker/carpenter)is as surprising to me as it is to my family. (They like to tease there tough guy dad)Maybe I am the romantic type ive been married to my high school sweetheart for 18 2 teenage kids, but your story has me hooked so far and I'm sure I'll read your sequel. Do you have others? Since I'm not much on a computer I don't know how to find out. And with working in construction the last 25 years ,I don't have much need for writing so your grammar or other problems you worry about cause little problems for me to figure out. (I'm sure you can see my writing skills are a little rusty ,if not terrible, too many years swinging hammers and tools )I started looking for something new to do after multiple back and shoulder surgeries for a work accident left me desperately looking for something to pass the time immobilized, and never thought I'd find your story and some others as the perfect for helping me though an uncomfortable, painful time,I've only read a couple and like yours best so far, and good idea with the T rating I'm a grown man I'm looking for realism not smut like some I've read,no need to get too graphic.I know this story has been completed for awhile and you may never read my comments, but again it helps to pass the time, although you may never read it, I felt compelled to post my thoughts. If there's any way you could point me towards more of your work I'd love to check it out, sorry such a long comment. Much love, Daddy Dizzy or
B. Dizzy chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
couldn't find your cake though, and wasn't even gonna try and write out the link, crazy long
B. Dizzy chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Don't worry about the language problems, everything is completely understandable, very nice story so far, dawdle is fine means wasting or taking your time, it's very brave writing in a language your not 100% used too,it's hard enough writing American English to England English, I'll finish your story, and let you know what I think, and maybe check out the sequel. Good work so far.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
AMAZING I'm an so going to read the squal (sorry don't bo how to spell that) TEAM PEETA!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Please please please please please please pretty please with a cherry on top make a rebrllion and epilogue you would make a really cool and amazing one!
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 21 . 7/29/2014