Reviews for Coffee Kisses!
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Fantastic! If only something like this happened on the show. It's so realistic. If Josh wasn't around for as long as he was, I'd see them skirting this boundary. The perfect, truly realistic “what if?”
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I absolutely love this!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That was just incredibly sweet! I was amazed that she stood there as long as she did, and the longer she stayed, the more confident I was that they were going to have that first kiss!

Excellent!
kateziva chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is unbelievable cute! Can't stop grinning...
SerialStoryLover chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
By now you must have had hundreds of reviews telling you how totally awesome and sweet this is, but please allow me to say it again: This fic is amazingly awesome and sweet and I love it :) Thank you!
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Lovely!
shipper08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
awww this was so cute, i really liked it :)
AllThingsCastle chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was adorable...and pretty damn sexy!
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Awww, this was so great! This could be a cute Caskett moment once they are finally freaking together. At least it won't only exist in my dreams for now, I've got this to read over and over again. Thank you!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Perfect :)
someheartslove chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Okay, so, yeah...

Rating is K... But I still need a cold shower.

I hope that's okay with you.

They should seriously put something like this in the show.

Totally in the character, one day when they get past that wall, and woha, was it hot.

L.O.V.E.
KBeckett0334 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! This just made my day! "Don't you move, I want my damn coffee!" That had me smiling from ear to ear! And how they were comparing different coffees to different kinds of kisses! I LOVED this!
Hayzelbee chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Damn you Kimmie! You had me smiling like a dork! I loved this line "He felt her elbow poke back slightly, she must be fighting the urge to jab him" haha just the way you wrote it made me giggle :D now I'm a smiley freak! And all gooey now, damn you!

P.S. I loved it :D x
maisma51 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That's pretty freaking awesome. Coffee and kisses for the win.
qovcrjexzbew chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So cute! I loved it. Fluff is always welcome. Especially well written caffeinated fluff.

And now I want both coffee and kisses immediately.