Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
love love love
:).
annie.jo.marie chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Wow, this is a great story. Shame you haven't written in a while. Hope you get back to it.
xstoryloverx chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Awesome story you should continue it, I would love to see more :)
xstoryloverx chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved it. Cheeky Stefan and Elena are so cute
Got to love a Bella who can look after herself :)
brebre99 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I love it
kiki202502 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Cant wait to read more if you decide to update. This story is really interesting i cant believe you havent created more chapters! And i used to have a fuck buddy but we didnt get emotionally involved cuz he got a girlfriend. Yea i didnt take to him after that. Still dont actually.
Parseltongue-Keezheekoni chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Um... You know cheetahs can't roar, right? They can chirp and purr, but they can't roar.
loventherussian17 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
great story so far cant wait to see wat happens next update soon
emerald.girl.13 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Oohhhh i wonder what happens next.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hmm, I don't know what to think - I'm afraid there was a sentence, "That didn't mean I couldn't indulge in some fun with various guys", that kind of ruined it for me... I don't mean it's not good, though! It's just not what I'm looking for. (Sorry if I have offended you in any way, I probably shouldn't review when I'm not in a good mood... Oh, well)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Aww...Damon wanted to stay in her bed. Too bad Bella is 'emotionally detached' as Stefan puts it.

That's quite a breakfast...I thought that Tyler and Mason might be joining them since she made so much. I did like the thought Damon had of enjoying a meal with Stefan and Elena.

I bet Bella is going to enjoy shopping with Damon.

Awesome job!

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Oh I LOVE Tyler's surprise for Bella...I was hoping it was Mason ;D Very pleased with the close dynamic that Bella and Mason for each other.

YAY for the 'special friends' arrangement between Bella/Damon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Did Bella have a fling with Mason too as they became friends?

I wonder how long this truce will last.

What's really going on in Damon's head when it comes to Bella?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I really like the dynamic that Bella has with Stefan and the one she seems to have instantly formed with Tyler.

Yikes for Bella's breakdown because of Damon.

Whoa for Damon's anger.

Very cool story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Awesome way to reveal Bella's history to Damon (and the readers).

Fantastic reaction at the end *snickers* Damon just couldn't resist!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »