Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Angel6969 chapter 7 . 1/17
love it please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
love love love
:).
annie.jo.marie chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Wow, this is a great story. Shame you haven't written in a while. Hope you get back to it.
xstoryloverx chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Awesome story you should continue it, I would love to see more :)
xstoryloverx chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved it. Cheeky Stefan and Elena are so cute
Got to love a Bella who can look after herself :)
brebre99 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I love it
kiki202502 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Cant wait to read more if you decide to update. This story is really interesting i cant believe you havent created more chapters! And i used to have a fuck buddy but we didnt get emotionally involved cuz he got a girlfriend. Yea i didnt take to him after that. Still dont actually.
Parseltongue-Keezheekoni chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Um... You know cheetahs can't roar, right? They can chirp and purr, but they can't roar.
loventherussian17 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
great story so far cant wait to see wat happens next update soon
emerald.girl.13 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Oohhhh i wonder what happens next.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hmm, I don't know what to think - I'm afraid there was a sentence, "That didn't mean I couldn't indulge in some fun with various guys", that kind of ruined it for me... I don't mean it's not good, though! It's just not what I'm looking for. (Sorry if I have offended you in any way, I probably shouldn't review when I'm not in a good mood... Oh, well)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Aww...Damon wanted to stay in her bed. Too bad Bella is 'emotionally detached' as Stefan puts it.

That's quite a breakfast...I thought that Tyler and Mason might be joining them since she made so much. I did like the thought Damon had of enjoying a meal with Stefan and Elena.

I bet Bella is going to enjoy shopping with Damon.

Awesome job!

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Oh I LOVE Tyler's surprise for Bella...I was hoping it was Mason ;D Very pleased with the close dynamic that Bella and Mason for each other.

YAY for the 'special friends' arrangement between Bella/Damon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Did Bella have a fling with Mason too as they became friends?

I wonder how long this truce will last.

What's really going on in Damon's head when it comes to Bella?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »