Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 10/14
That was really a great glimpse into the future they had. Loved that the kids were growing up. Edward's talks with both Nikki and Andy were both very good. The teen years are the hardest, because of those hormones. He did really well in pointing it out to both of them. Charli sneaking more than what her daddy was going to give her . . . and him pointing it out to her, was cute. I love that they got a house, in lieu of an apartment. This was a very fun story to read. I enjoyed it. Thank you for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/14
That was fun in his point of view. Them moving in together and him being so happy about it. Then him finding out she's pregnant with twins, was great in his perspective. I really liked that you added a bunch of stuff in this chapter, that was not in her original story. Like the proposal and the wedding. The brief mention of their honeymoon. Things like that. Very enjoyable being in his head.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/14
That was interesting from her POV and I like that you tackled another character in the outtakes. I liked that she pointed out how over the moon Edward must've been with Charli saying 'Dada'.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 10/13
I really love that you are giving us his POV. It's nice to see what he was thinking. The part where she called him Dada, especially. That was so good in his head. The added part of her toddling over to him, when they went to pick her up and her saying, 'up, dada, up' was so precious. Loving this.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 10/13
Same thing he said to Bella in her POV, still rings very true. Why would she let Mike back into Charli's life when he had zero interest in her, before Bella popped into his office? He made no effort this whole past year, even though he knew he had a daughter out there. Then suddenly he sees her and wants in to see Charli? No, he wanted in Bella's pants again, that's all it was. He knew he could string her along, just lie before. And, if Edward weren't in the picture, she probably would've let Mike back in. Thank goodness Edward in very much in the picture. Very happy that Edward kept Mike away from Charli in her apartment. It was right of him to do that. He doesn't know Mike and Bella never once mentioned him. Good move Edward. Very smart.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/13
Loved this in his POV. Learning that he was having all the same feelings that Bella was during their day and night together. Love the sexy in EPOV the most. This did not disappoint. Very good chapter. Knowing what is next, is making me nervous for Edward. He must've been so shocked when Mike showed up at Bella's. Then they didn't talk for days on end. Nope, not looking forward to that. However, I know they come out of it stronger. And, I did like that you said you'd do a RPOV so, looking forward to that.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/13
His alone time with Charli is so adorable. He really is her daddy in every sense of the word, except DNA. They have such fun together. The dancing sound was too cute. Really fun one to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/13
That was fun. It was rather easy to read it, as you could skim through the conversations we already read inner POV. I love EPOV, it's actually my preferred so, I am really excited to see his thoughts on some things.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/13
Still didn't like that Bella brought Charli to Mike's office. I have no idea what she thought would happen. The man had no contact with her for over a year so, it wasn't a surprise that he's want nothing to do with Charli. At least not to me. I did think it was immature of Bella to break all those pieces in Mike's office. He could care less that she did so. He'll just go, neƩ he'll just send someone, to where he stores the art and get new pieces. No skin off his back. I did find it strange that Edward made himself so scarce though. I would've thought with his bonding with Charli, he would've been quicker to come around. I liked that the friends did the intervention but, all Bella wanted was to speak to Edward so, if he would've come around, they would've spoke. I knew she would be pregnant too. They were all over each other and not using protection. Loved that they married and that you took it full circle and had him once again driving her to the hospital. Really cute. Onto all the extra's you've built in here . . . nine chapters of extras.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/13
Edward has an amazing point. Where was Mike this whole past year? If he truly is divorced from Jessica and has moved out. Why has he never once contacted Bella to meet Charli? Why now, that he sees her after a year, is he now wanting to meet Charli? He doesn't give two craps about Charli. He just saw Bella, remembered how much he loved fucking her and wanted her back on his cock. He knew the way to make that happen, was to bring up Charli. Before the asshat Mike came back into the fic, I really liked where Bella and Edward were headed. I loved that he was there for her and Charli since day one. I love that they formed a fantastic friendship first. I love that her friends and family all really like Edward. Him taking her flying was wonderful. I really loved that he got her into his bed. They didn't use any protection though. Unless she's been getting the shot or is on the pill. I hope they work it out and he comes back to her. She's too damn stubborn to see him first. Her putting Mike's needs before hers and Edward's was shocking. I don't care that he is her bio-father, Edward is her Daddy. She needs to realize this. Charli already has.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/13
I actually saw Look Who's Talking in the theater when it came out, so very many years ago. I vaguely remember it. I just know it was funny. When she took Mike back in this, I was saying to my computer, 'once a cheater, always a cheater'. I'm glad you had him prove just that. And, that she saw and heard it with her own eyes. She's right, he was probably cheating on her and Jessica the whole time with various random chicks. Douche. Edward was fun. He made me laugh a bit. I'm thinking he was the head to toe 'nurse' in the room with her for the birth. Her being a lawyer, I hope she gets Mike to sign away his parental rights . . . and quickly. She could use the leverage of his divorce with Jessica, yet not in a blackmail sense . . . that would be bad and most likely backfire. She could always sick Rose and Alice on him again to 'make' him sign the papers . . . hehehe.
debslmac chapter 11 . 10/3
:) loved this story
morena.davidson.3 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Life not too crazy to handle? kids under 2 you can be guaranteed crazy. :) Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to outtakes or futuretakes. xo
louanne61 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
I loved this thank you for sharing
mrs.addiecullen chapter 12 . 3/25/2013