Reviews for For the Right Reason
UrsinaH chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hey!

I really love your stories, and I'm sure you noticed that in this one, you spelled "Neal" wrong (you wrote "Neil"...). It's just something I can't read over...but thank you so much for the stories! Please keep going! ) All the best wishes from Switzerland ;-)

Ps: This is my first review, and I've done it only for the name spelling, so... ;-)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very interesting beginning. I guess Neal has amnesia or something, unless he's just playing a joke on them about not remembering who Peter and El are. I'm curious to see what Peter's difficult decision will be - maybe related to Neal's crimes and potential further charges regarding the Nazi treasure. I felt that Neal reading a book to something right after surgery or whatever he went through was somewhat unrealistic and the misspelling of Neal's name is annoying, but you've got an interesting story going and you write it very well. I loved the emotions that were displayed here. I'm eager to read more.
AliWC chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This story has potential. Plenty of people in the White Collar fandom love angst and whump.

But the thing is... it's a common peeve for the collars (fans) when an author spells Neal's name 'Neil'. So chances are, if you take the time to correct that and re-post the story with the correct spelling, then people will pay attention. It doesn't matter how well written a story is, people will stubbornly stop reading the moment they read the misspelling.

Good luck :)
tejdog1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
NEAL, it's NEAL, not Neil.

Otherwise, good plot, rushed too much, but it's all right.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
WHAT? OMG! You know you can't leave us like this. Pretty please, please you must post more...soon. Please. Eat a lot of turkey rest your brain and then write and post. OKAY. This is amazing! THANKS...in advance. Awesome.
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You're summary makes me curious where you're going with this and even when I have a bit of a problem with a few things, nothing bad enough to keep me from reading, so good job. And amnesia is always great, isn't it? But could you please change the name? It's Neal and everytime I read Neil I stumble over it and it ruins the feeling of the story. Cheers, BMC
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is an interesting start! Can't wait for the next part :) The only nitpick I have is that his name is spelled Neal, not Neil.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh! No,I hope he will be ok.

JeanneZ84
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
awww poor neal. great story so far. can't wait to more. i just thought i'd let you know that 'neil' should be spelled 'neal'. other than that it sounds great. can't wait to read more. hope you update soon. :)
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh...my...what have you done Morralls? I hope for more!