Reviews for Harry's had Enough
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/19
Sometimes I am logged in when I review, sometimes not, it is very random.

I agree with the view of JKR's failings posted here. But if she had done a great job then no one would write any fabrics. Really well written tales don't have much if any fanfiction, there is nothing to fix, no lose plot ends. It is only inspired universes where the author is mediocre that have fics.

I really like assertive Harry fics.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19
Yep. Harry's hit his breaking point. Now the world has to face the consequences for it!
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 2/7
This is a story that needed to be written. Harry, the poor kid, hasn't known anything be pain his entire life. It's a toss-up as to whether the wizards have hurt him worse than the Dursleys.

It is too bad that Hermione doesn't get there in time. Although, what could she have done? Harry wouldn't have been talked out of it, so at best, she would have joined his exile.

Would she have done so? I think she might, even without the Prophet article. At the very worse, she might have sought him out by the end of the year, if not before. Surely Harry gave Dobby standing orders to offer to take her to him if she called.

Great story, great set-up to 'Damn Wizards!'. IMHO, you should pull both and republish it as the 8 chapter story it really should be.

D. Page Robin
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/23
I quite agree with Harry...though he might have take a select few with him.
Potterhead chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
i love this so much, its so well written.
K chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really like the way you portrayed Harry in this and the sequel. I agree 100 percent with your take on Snape and Draco, what I would really like to see is your view of just how Snape was treated by Lilly and the rest of the gang when he finally hit the "after live."

Keep on with the great stories.
K
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Well, I hope he isn't giving up altogether; vengeance if nothing else; to protect his loved ones too?
Drithligh chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Excellent!
jon reeve chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I never get tired of Harry coming to his senses.
senawario chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
oh and I forgot to mention: awesome author note as well. It is so nice to see people who hate Snape and Malfoy as much as I do!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
awesome; I especially like the staccato rhythm of the snippets of the letter, and the people rushing to his dorm. Very nicely done, and since I already am partway thru the sequel I also know it ends well in terms of Harmony at least :-)

Kudos!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Brilliantly handled! The format you used was fantastic and really made this fic have a strong presence filled with tension and despair.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Boy, that would have made an awful mess but what Harry had been through, it could have been a possible outcome, a normal human reaction.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I like
PairingMatters chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
One question, how did Harry get away from Hogwarts without anyone noticing? Did Dobby apparate him out from his dormitory?