Reviews for Harry's had Enough
What sequel?
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/27
Seems unlikely he'd leave his "real" friends, ok Hermione there to just face her fate alone.
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/27
Who can really blame Harry?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/15
Way to tell the purists to stuff it! They never shut up! Book purists are like Apple fanboys that drone on and on not really knowing the bullshitthey are ranting on about.
d3spSo chapter 1 . 7/1
Dear God! You are amazing, I have tears in my eyes while I read this, the pictures you drew was so alive in my mind!
Jamr chapter 1 . 6/26
this story doesn't need a sequel just add "and the world burns" that will finish it up just fine
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 5/25
This was an interesting turn of events! Loved it!
torlan2003 chapter 2 . 4/18
Really good! When I read OOTP I must have spent half the book thinking "man talk about kicking someone when they are down. " I look forward to the next story.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 2/29
Needs more.

Why would the goblins seal his vault? Not like they give a damn either way.
And what are the elves doing?
laraquick chapter 1 . 2/9
Great story. It's about time.
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 2/3
What a brilliant diatribe (I think that's the right word). I was wondering all through the books why Harry had not done something like this, but then Durzkaban ruined his mind, didn't it?
X59 chapter 1 . 1/25
This was rather fascinating and I have to say I rather like how Harry told the British Wizarding world to fuck off.
Damn! Damn, you go, Harry! You frickin' deserve a break! As you can tell, I'm enjoying this very much.
Berlin chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Dang that was awesome!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
"... it seems unlikely that the Ministry, Dumbledore or Voldemort will just let Harry drop off the radar." Really. As long as there is breath left in his ancient body, Dumbledore will never leave Harry alone. He is bound and determined to see that stupid prophecy fulfilled in the way HE has decided it should come to pass.

I hold Dumbledore responsible for every death and injury connected to the prophecy. All he had to do was Obliviate Snape and never, ever mention the existence of the prophecy to anyone. How would anyone, even Voldemort, have learned of it otherwise? No, Dumbledore - for stupidly allowing Snape (Voldemort's servant) leave with the knowledge intact and able to share it - bears a major portion of the responsibility for what happened to the Longbottoms and Potters. He practically POINTED Voldemort in their direction. He believed their lives were "acceptable sacrifices" I the war to end Voldemort. But who gave him the right to make that choice?