Reviews for Harry's had Enough
Prithi chapter 1 . 8/24
I've read it before. I just loved it that much.
Probably,good u 4sharing Kudos!
bitchface chapter 2 . 8/23
i hated this story and thouhgt it was the worst mother fucking story i have ever read in my entire life.
RetroRainBow69 chapter 1 . 8/23
that was the most depressing story i think i have ever read in my entire life. at least make it have a little bit of a happy ending will yah! GOD!
This is just awesome.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/22
Whoops I reviewed without looking at the date and didn't realize this was already abandoned! Damn!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/22
So what kind of fic is this suppose to be? It's kinda jarring going between the letters and various quick scenes that don't offer much explanation.

In fact if you were to choose either the letter OR the scenes I wouldn't be complaining and the story would flow much better with the entire chapter dedicated to either Harry's letter or the various action scenes.

Maybe one chapter for each? This chapter could be retitled *Harry's Howler!" and the next chapter the reactions based on it!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/10
Whoa, thats some heavy shit, good story
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/23
This was awesome! I really like how it made me cry but bruh...he can do wandless magic right? Right?! And for the love of poptarts please tell me he moved far away to like Mexico or some shit.
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 1 . 4/17
I crying like a baby, I'm not joking either, I crying as if I broke a bloody ankle or something. Thank you I haven't cried over a story in a long ass time and they were small one not sobbing one's. P.S. I dont know why im crying this hard
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/20
My only problem is his exit seems haphazard and not well planned out. He could leave magical Britain behind and still keep magic and money. I'm pretty sure returning to the Durleys' is a death sentence.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/19
Sometimes I am logged in when I review, sometimes not, it is very random.

I agree with the view of JKR's failings posted here. But if she had done a great job then no one would write any fabrics. Really well written tales don't have much if any fanfiction, there is nothing to fix, no lose plot ends. It is only inspired universes where the author is mediocre that have fics.

I really like assertive Harry fics.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19
Yep. Harry's hit his breaking point. Now the world has to face the consequences for it!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/7
This is a story that needed to be written. Harry, the poor kid, hasn't known anything be pain his entire life. It's a toss-up as to whether the wizards have hurt him worse than the Dursleys.

It is too bad that Hermione doesn't get there in time. Although, what could she have done? Harry wouldn't have been talked out of it, so at best, she would have joined his exile.

Would she have done so? I think she might, even without the Prophet article. At the very worse, she might have sought him out by the end of the year, if not before. Surely Harry gave Dobby standing orders to offer to take her to him if she called.

Great story, great set-up to 'Damn Wizards!'. IMHO, you should pull both and republish it as the 8 chapter story it really should be.

D. Page Robin
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/23
I quite agree with Harry...though he might have take a select few with him.
Potterhead chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
i love this so much, its so well written.