Reviews for Harry's had Enough
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/2
"... it seems unlikely that the Ministry, Dumbledore or Voldemort will just let Harry drop off the radar." Really. As long as there is breath left in his ancient body, Dumbledore will never leave Harry alone. He is bound and determined to see that stupid prophecy fulfilled in the way HE has decided it should come to pass.

I hold Dumbledore responsible for every death and injury connected to the prophecy. All he had to do was Obliviate Snape and never, ever mention the existence of the prophecy to anyone. How would anyone, even Voldemort, have learned of it otherwise? No, Dumbledore - for stupidly allowing Snape (Voldemort's servant) leave with the knowledge intact and able to share it - bears a major portion of the responsibility for what happened to the Longbottoms and Potters. He practically POINTED Voldemort in their direction. He believed their lives were "acceptable sacrifices" I the war to end Voldemort. But who gave him the right to make that choice?
Jamr chapter 2 . 10/28
why didn't you post it here you nob
This story gave me goosebumps. Literal goosebumps. And I so agree with how the flying fluck was he put through so much torture mental and physical without snapping and coming to a fate akin to that of Voldemort, or leaving. It woulda been cute if he took Hermione with him seeing as she was the only one that ever listened. But I digress I loved your story, it somehow made me misty-eyed. So much emotion and so much feeling was in this from Harry and the rest when they found out about Harry leaving. ( :
Prithi chapter 1 . 8/24
I've read it before. I just loved it that much.
Probably,good u 4sharing Kudos!
bitchface chapter 2 . 8/23
i hated this story and thouhgt it was the worst mother fucking story i have ever read in my entire life.
RetroRainBow69 chapter 1 . 8/23
that was the most depressing story i think i have ever read in my entire life. at least make it have a little bit of a happy ending will yah! GOD!
This is just awesome.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 6/22
Whoops I reviewed without looking at the date and didn't realize this was already abandoned! Damn!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/22
So what kind of fic is this suppose to be? It's kinda jarring going between the letters and various quick scenes that don't offer much explanation.

In fact if you were to choose either the letter OR the scenes I wouldn't be complaining and the story would flow much better with the entire chapter dedicated to either Harry's letter or the various action scenes.

Maybe one chapter for each? This chapter could be retitled *Harry's Howler!" and the next chapter the reactions based on it!
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/10
Whoa, thats some heavy shit, good story
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/23
This was awesome! I really like how it made me cry but bruh...he can do wandless magic right? Right?! And for the love of poptarts please tell me he moved far away to like Mexico or some shit.
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 1 . 4/17
I crying like a baby, I'm not joking either, I crying as if I broke a bloody ankle or something. Thank you I haven't cried over a story in a long ass time and they were small one not sobbing one's. P.S. I dont know why im crying this hard
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/20
My only problem is his exit seems haphazard and not well planned out. He could leave magical Britain behind and still keep magic and money. I'm pretty sure returning to the Durleys' is a death sentence.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/19
Sometimes I am logged in when I review, sometimes not, it is very random.

I agree with the view of JKR's failings posted here. But if she had done a great job then no one would write any fabrics. Really well written tales don't have much if any fanfiction, there is nothing to fix, no lose plot ends. It is only inspired universes where the author is mediocre that have fics.

I really like assertive Harry fics.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19
Yep. Harry's hit his breaking point. Now the world has to face the consequences for it!