Reviews for Drifter Series:Revolution and Freedom
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 40 . 10/11
Where the hell is that sequel?!
swordworks chapter 22 . 10/6
super uncool... super dramatic but than nothing happens -.-
Arcivus N. Sense chapter 39 . 8/11
A very awesome and fun fic to read (get it?). And is very much waiting for the sequel about the fun and pairing things alex drags himself into. Also cant help but notice that the After-epilogue? Afterlogue? anyways, is kinda missing something but im hopeful to see it, or read if you prefer, in the sequel.
grievousrommel chapter 40 . 7/22
I know you're probably sick of people asking but where is the Sequel?
grievousrommel chapter 14 . 7/22
I'm sorry but Andreas now sounds more like General Darlton from Code Geass...yay!
DeadlyRecon chapter 34 . 6/24
Alex won by that Rap battle by far lmfao
DeadlyRecon chapter 3 . 6/24
Why the hell would Alex have a WW2-era Mk2 "Pineapple" Grenade? Those relics got replaced by the M26 "Lemon" Grenades (Korea and Vietnam) and M67 Fragmentation Grenades (modern-day) over half of a century ago...
I've been unable to find the pm button I know theres something wrong with your account
please post the sequel under a new one, your this story was good I'd like to read the sequal.
Rewin42 chapter 40 . 5/10
I really enjoyed this story - you write a mean fanfiction General RTS. It looks like the sequel was deleted somehow though, so I'll add my voice to those hoping you can re-post it and that it's not lost forever.
saullstrada97 chapter 40 . 4/29
Your story is awesome, i loved the most of it, but, where is the secuel?, please somebody tell me where is.
I NEED IT!
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 40 . 2/25
Oi. Where's the sequel? I'm feeling duped worse than Saito discovering he kissed his mother-in-law!
Newbie1104 chapter 6 . 1/22
I... feel no tension at all. The Albion mages were severely underpowered during the fight. Heck, it was like they weren't even there in the first place.

And Alex was having all the luck in the world to pull that kind off plan off successfully. He'd only arrived to the new world for a few days, having no idea how said world worked, how magic worked in general, or the capacity of a single mage and what they could do. Putting a plan like that together without vital information and having it progress smoothly without a hitch, that's what I'd call protagonist's aura.

Battle mages, even the low ranked ones, would certainly be a part of the calvary units (Guiche, and Louise the Zero for example). Marcus himself was most likely another mage, seeing his haughty attitude toward commoners. With several mages within the trapped calvary, I don't think 50 undisciplined spearsmen would fare very well against a couple of fireballs. Not to mention Earth mages could pull up earth shield to block arrows, or conjure golems to be fodders instead (Guiche could call up 6(?) of them in mere seconds, there was no reason for battle trained mages not to be able to do even better than that). Remember, a low level golem like Guiche's was probably more than enough for most untrained mundane men to handle.

I wouldn't go so far as saying the plan wouldn't work. Simple plans like that might just be the best, especially when your opponent underestimated you. Still, a lot of variables were disregarded in the planning stage. And apparently, the villains forgot that they could use magic. It would be much better if the battle didn't turn out to be such a flawless victory for Alex, or you could exclude the mages from the enemy rank from the start.
You Suck chapter 1 . 1/17
Okay, I read your entire fic... and by god is this sucky!

Your MC is such a Marty Stu. Every conceivable tactic the enemy could use he fucking predicts! The conflict between the Rebels and the Nobles is soo one sided I'm laughing my ass off. These goody two shoe commoners are the most cardboard cutout characters I've ever seen. The entire fic is like one giant masturbation for your MC. Nothing goes wrong for him, nothing of lasting consequence anyway, he's ALWAYS RIGHT, and ignoring the details that would casually end the diabetes inducing feeling this fic has.

In short: Go play Spec Ops, see how a soldier playing hero in a foreign land would really go.
shit
Guest chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
God, I fucking hate Cattleya right now, all this shit is her fault. She is fucking with his reason and making him make bad choices, which led to this. Fuck Cattleya, shit paring.