Reviews for Drifter Series:Revolution and Freedom
Samo27 chapter 40 . 6/20
I can safely say this deserves its place as one of the best ZnT fanfics out there. I place it among such legends as: Soldier of Zero, Unfamiliar, The Steep Path Ahead, Dovakin of Zero and Storms Overhead. It made me rage, it made me cry, it even made me bust a lung laughing. Well done and here's hoping the second story will be just as amazing.
Drifter Series: The Bloody Crusade - where is't dude, you literally killing me from the inside :(
Lazy Kaloz chapter 34 . 5/11
Horii Shiitu... So far, this is the only rap battle... that I've enjoyed... EVAR
king Quinn The Last Heir chapter 40 . 4/25
Could you do a spin off with ceaser grandson...I forgot his name but I believe it would be awsome
Irokoutlol1 chapter 20 . 4/5
Made me cry *sniffle* damn it Saito! I wanna one punch you
Slimmo chapter 2 . 2/3
Man, I'm reading this the second time and gotta say good work
PeaceMonger373 chapter 40 . 1/17
I have to say, I enjoy your story! really I did.

though I do have a question to ask ya, but can't seem to private message you for some reason
Law77 chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
I hate Cattleya here...damn it all.
deeed22 chapter 40 . 12/5/2015
Did you post the crusade story somewhere else? I can't seem to find it.
Neema Amiry chapter 40 . 10/16/2015
Wheres the bloody crusade story
Neema Amiry chapter 34 . 10/16/2015
Alex
darkspawn89 chapter 40 . 9/26/2015
Tried looking for the sequel but can't find it at all? Was it removed?
James Koach chapter 40 . 9/21/2015
To be honest, when I started reading this I fully expected a "Soldier guy steamrolls through the battlefield guns blazing with an M16" kind of story, and I was most pleasantly surprised to see it didn't go that way.

I really liked the Revolutionary War-ish taste of the plot, and how Alex took inspiration from many of our world's greatest generals to counter his enemies. The whole "line battle" approach, in my opinion, was a brilliant idea, especially when combined with the more mediaevalist fantasy army ideals we're all familiar with.

The story was a bit too fast paced at the start, though, and left me itching to know more about Alex's rise to power in the revolution. I guess that's the only negative I can think of in regards to plot. But eh, it wasn't the main focus of the story anyway.

I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel, should it ever be published again.

Cheers.-
wannabewriter chapter 40 . 9/14/2015
This is probably the 4rh time reading this story. I always find it to be great and a good way to spend my breaks and lunch time at work.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/18/2015
So i just found this gem and completed it within 7 hours. You describe the tactics well as if it was a historical battle from warring period era. Too bad it doesn't have much more review. Maybe because not too many people sought FoZ fanfic? (I came across this accidentally). Not much of a fan of FoZ but it usually makes a good crossover fanfics (since saito is a meh imo). Anyway good luck for your future endeavor. I hope i can write a fanfics myself.