Reviews for Drifter Series:Revolution and Freedom
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 40 . 2/25
Oi. Where's the sequel? I'm feeling duped worse than Saito discovering he kissed his mother-in-law!
Newbie1104 chapter 6 . 1/22
I... feel no tension at all. The Albion mages were severely underpowered during the fight. Heck, it was like they weren't even there in the first place.

And Alex was having all the luck in the world to pull that kind off plan off successfully. He'd only arrived to the new world for a few days, having no idea how said world worked, how magic worked in general, or the capacity of a single mage and what they could do. Putting a plan like that together without vital information and having it progress smoothly without a hitch, that's what I'd call protagonist's aura.

Battle mages, even the low ranked ones, would certainly be a part of the calvary units (Guiche, and Louise the Zero for example). Marcus himself was most likely another mage, seeing his haughty attitude toward commoners. With several mages within the trapped calvary, I don't think 50 undisciplined spearsmen would fare very well against a couple of fireballs. Not to mention Earth mages could pull up earth shield to block arrows, or conjure golems to be fodders instead (Guiche could call up 6(?) of them in mere seconds, there was no reason for battle trained mages not to be able to do even better than that). Remember, a low level golem like Guiche's was probably more than enough for most untrained mundane men to handle.

I wouldn't go so far as saying the plan wouldn't work. Simple plans like that might just be the best, especially when your opponent underestimated you. Still, a lot of variables were disregarded in the planning stage. And apparently, the villains forgot that they could use magic. It would be much better if the battle didn't turn out to be such a flawless victory for Alex, or you could exclude the mages from the enemy rank from the start.
You Suck chapter 1 . 1/17
Okay, I read your entire fic... and by god is this sucky!

Your MC is such a Marty Stu. Every conceivable tactic the enemy could use he fucking predicts! The conflict between the Rebels and the Nobles is soo one sided I'm laughing my ass off. These goody two shoe commoners are the most cardboard cutout characters I've ever seen. The entire fic is like one giant masturbation for your MC. Nothing goes wrong for him, nothing of lasting consequence anyway, he's ALWAYS RIGHT, and ignoring the details that would casually end the diabetes inducing feeling this fic has.

In short: Go play Spec Ops, see how a soldier playing hero in a foreign land would really go.
shit
Guest chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
God, I fucking hate Cattleya right now, all this shit is her fault. She is fucking with his reason and making him make bad choices, which led to this. Fuck Cattleya, shit paring.
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 40 . 12/20/2016
Wow, this was amazing. The intricacy of battle plans, and the relentless way Alex stood up for his morals and what he thought was right was amazing! It's really inspiring as well! Cause this entire story is basically about how Alex, how symbolizes freedom and liberty from oppression, struggles against it! And the way he endures is just amazing.

This was an amazing story, and thank you so much for writing it!
TheyBleedRed chapter 40 . 11/25/2016
whyyyyyyyyyy
TheyBleedRed chapter 40 . 11/25/2016
where is it. it's not on your profile, and when I look it up all it shows is this story
InterDimensionalLord chapter 40 . 9/28/2016
Hot damn! I love this story man. I just finished it today and couldn't get over it. When I read that there was a sequel, I just couldn't help but get overjoyed. Just got to ask though, where did you write the sequel to this amazing story that we really loved and enjoyed. I checked your author tab to find it but alas I couldn't find it. Was about to PM you for questions on where to find it but It seems the PM option/button seems to be deactivated. If you can get in touch and tell us what happened to the sequel or tell us where you wrote it, we would really be grateful. I know it sounds a bit selfish but would you really blame us, we got hooked into this story with Alex the adventurous. But in all seriousness though. We really loved this fantastic story, we love you for making this roller coaster of a journey.
Sephiel Arquios chapter 40 . 9/21/2016
I have read a lot of fanfiction and I have to say this is one of the best I have read. Intense, funny and damn them cliff hangers haha. The original cast kept to there character well which when introducing OCs can be difficult. The only thing I need to know is where is part 2 as I cant seem to find it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Here is my pity
guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
Oh wow. this story was so good that i wished you write another at least single chapter of what would happened if the Alex was paired with Henrietta instead.
Carrotglace85 chapter 40 . 8/14/2016
Cool story bro
TheyBleedRed chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
and also, this is called a series, but there is only one story, that I know of at least, you need to write more man. c'mon, cmon
TheyBleedRed chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
thinking about it now, if I could I would have made his love interest Henrietta, that would have been very interesting