Reviews for Drifter Series:Revolution and Freedom
Ray D chapter 40 . 4/21
I checked your authers page it was not there.
pettrip chapter 40 . 4/19
Zombie : sequel.. Now sequel ...:-)
V chapter 1 . 4/10
Please continue the Drifter Series.
raigalcc chapter 40 . 4/8
Uh where is the sequel?
tH1s chapter 24 . 3/13
If alex can't kill saito, he should have cut of his hands. A Gandalf is too dangerous to let go
tH1s chapter 17 . 3/13
what is with this Cattleya bullshit
TheImmortalChicken chapter 39 . 3/4
I enjoy your story to death! The only qualm I had with this story was the occasional grammatical mistake, but otherwise, fantastic tale!. I can't seem to find your sequel anywhere though, but I'd be ecstatic if it was posted!
PPsyrius chapter 39 . 2/11
Could you please repost the sequel?
It's a great story & I wanted it to be continued...
The-ever-chosen chapter 40 . 1/24
i loved the story even 3 damn years after you made it but i have come to wonder where the sequel is. from what i have gathered you made 9 chapters for it and then it disappeared. if you aren't dead it would be nice to know what happened.
deadtrooper chapter 40 . 1/1
has anybody found the sequel yet?
Jack of Spades29 chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
I did not know what to expect from this story when I first started reading it, but it has grown on me. I highly recommend it.
Private. Jordon chapter 40 . 12/6/2014
This is best familiar of zero story ever created. Alexander Caesar brang liberty and equality to that world
Lord-of-Change chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
I just don't know what to say here. This has been an amazing story to read, though admittedly a bit weak during the first two chapters. Everything else has been just perfectly written, there's no other way to say it. And now i need to check out the sequel as well, fingers crossed that it'll be as good as this one.
DrKerbin chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
So before I read the rest of this chapter

Saito: (T_T) I know!

PRICELESS! XD They gave him the angry, emotionally unstable/immature loli, whydafaq? I'd mutiny and run off with the half-elf. Kind AND hot! What more can you want?

I should probably make some kind of review on the actual content of the story, buuuuuuut... I'm lazy. Wuz gud! :P
DrKerbin chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
Response to A/N at end:

And here I thought he was making a point about the equality present in Albion... oh well.