Reviews for Drifter Series:Revolution and Freedom
OrangeGalen chapter 24 . 5/4
LOL I was making the RvB reference before I even got to it!
jeggets fuck off with you lecturing.
Tumatauenga chapter 40 . 1/10
God I adore this story so goddamned much! I love the epilogue with the history part how it details his later career and eventually his death and I LOVE the quotes! If there was a perfect way to end a story, THIS would be it! Thank you for this story, it has truly touched me! There are few stories I would put up on a pedestal and fucking PRAISE but this, this is one!
Jeggetts chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
If i'm being perfectly honest, this fic is not good. At all.

The plot itself is rather dumb. You have this special forces guy, for no reason just decide to help out the population... why? Getting involved with another worlds conflict does help out his own survival in any way shape or form.

And the combat... ugh! I'm sorry, but you are seriously overestimating modern tactics against Halkegenian forces. Especially since magic makes many of those said 'revolutionary' tactics worthless. Yeah, you really failed to factor that in meaningfully way. As another had said, the mages got curb stomped laughably easy.

And really? You do realize that the reason the system exists is to protect the commoners from the magical dangerous wildlife that roams the lands? Huh, another reason why applying our own history to this world is a bad idea.

The mages constantly hold the idiot ball, never really adjusting their tactics and constantly underestimating their rivals. Even after they've lost to them several times... yeah, this just feels like wanking.

This fic has not aged well at all.
Thedudeist chapter 39 . 12/22/2017
wow, for once the i found a fanfic of FoZ that;
wasn't following the plot as if he was saito,
wasn't so grammatically terrible that it was unreadable,
wasn't dropped,
didn't have the mc die in the end for poetry(?)
wasn't afraid to change things around.

Although admittedly, its been five years since this was written, but i still cant help but be a little miffed about the exclusion of elves. In the end they were victims and ostracized by romalia, who pressured all the other kingdoms to do the same due to having their claws in everyone's populace.
Well, knowing Alex, that wouldn't have lasted long. It was a really great read.
Thedudeist chapter 34 . 12/22/2017
got me at "your own girlfriend thinks youre a dog."
Thedudeist chapter 24 . 12/22/2017
ugh, thats unfortunate.
Thedudeist chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
thats an irresponsible thing to promise though?
Thedudeist chapter 20 . 12/22/2017
if you are trying to make me hate saito, its working.
Thedudeist chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
nice, maybe his rashness will be his downfall?
Thedudeist chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
thats a little too quick isnt it?
Thedudeist chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
haha, that does sound like cattleya.
Thedudeist chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
lol, that preview was funny.
Thedudeist chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
awesome, just one thing. Alex is an american, why didn't he get the women to fight too? bolster their numbers? He's more progressive than that. Unless the sister village also has no women? Though it was specified that it was male villagers who volunteered implying that there were women there.
Thedudeist chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
is this an alternate halkeginia? No Saito, no void mages?