Reviews for In The Shadows, for the FAGE 3
LBelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
What a beautiful story. It's very different, touching and well written. I'm glad you didn't use gratuitous lemons. This story is too sweet for that. It made the story more meaningful.
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I've never read a Kate and Garrett story before, and I really enjoyed losing my virginity to you! ;)

I enjoyed the brief introduction to Garrett and his job, leading up to his meeting Kate.

I loved this line: The bell would be tolling for some one else shortly.

It could be read as the emergency service bell ringing for the next emergency, but I read it as the bell tolling for the next life that could be taken. I just thought it was quite poetic.

I like the romance of him thinking of her, that stranger with the blue eyes from an accident, once amongst a thousand I should think, in his line of work. But he remembers her, thinks of her, possibly looks for her without realising it. Like I said, romantic that out of all the people he saves, day in and day out, one lone girl with blue eyes catches his attention; like they're meant to be.

Loved it.

Claire x
celesticbliss chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I really enjoyed this one. I like reading couplings I'm not used to, or haven't given much thought to before. Good job!
readingmama chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved it. Very touching and sweet.

Thanks much for being a part of Fage

-Vampmama
Mrs.Robward chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You know I liked it hon! You did a wonderful job!

~Stacy
Lady Ali chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
AWWWW Thanks so much, I love this! All my fav characters and I love stories about Garrett and Kate and that you made Garretts name a real person that is sooo cool. I'm going to so read this again lol. LOVE IT! YEAH.

I love that you make Garrett an emt type person I used to be so that was awesome. I dont' know what to say other than Thanks so much. LOVE!
Ms. Dazzle Me chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awesome story, now I need tho read the inspiration too. Well done Rebekah!
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved the characters. Amazing writing. Thanks for sharing.