Reviews for From Pleasantview to Strangetown
Jyoti chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
OMG this was amazing! :D I love the fact that you used Armand and not the typical Cassandra and Darren love. Just freaking awesome dude really lol. And I think that Cassandra and Armand both can relate in the whole catching someone cheat on them thing.
Jyoti chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Amazing! I never thought of Ophelia and Dirk being together! Wonderful job!
Jyoti chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Awww soo Ripp and Lilith aren't together anymore?! Either way, bravo! This is an amazing piece of work and I LOVE IT. Not like, LOVE lol xD
Jyoti chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
This is one of the best sims fanfics that I've read so far.
Jyoti chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Amazing! I LOVE THIS!
Jyoti chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I love this! It actually gave me a good idea for my story.
Jyoti chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG I love this! Amazing job! My only complaint would be how it switched from one thing to another. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but you should put a little line, dots, or something to space it out to let the readers know that you're switching to another scene. Other than that, great job!
Ispell2 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I'm sorry for doing this none of the Grunts would EVER be caught with an alien, even Ripp the black Grunts are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too 's kind of funny,because General Buzz's dead ex-wife's sister is married to PT# basically everyone is related...You should make a story about know,Nervous Test Subject?:)I mean no disrescpect...
Ispell2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Reading this has made me realise how much of an addict I 's Tank and Ripps little brother Buck?What happend to Daryl or Darwin,the black guy that's in love with Cassandra?And Puck in Veronaville?:(
VivianShadowGirl chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter. Five years? That's a good way to start.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
wow, nice take on don getting two girls getting children and the shortest wedding ever.
VivianShadowGirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
really really good. you did an awesome job on this chapter
Marylost14 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I love the story ! Conitinue please ! (:
Marylost14 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Hey! I love you story! Please update soon

*Mary*
VivianShadowGirl chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
This is really good please keep up.