Reviews for Something Is Lost
lysaleelee chapter 18 . 2/15/2012
I love Gracie... she is definitively a good mix between Booth and Brennan.. even if she is more Booth than Brennan :)

nice job as always.. can we hope for another update soon? (I mean tomorrow or friday...)
pierete chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
Hi,

Congratulations again for your story, I love your work.

I always love the little moments between Booth ou Bones with the children.

Please update soon.
carolfd chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
So loving this story, Greys. Really glad Booth is finally getting his feet back under him and he and his family, especially Bones, are reconnecting.
mendenbar chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
The nicknames we give our children. One of my son's was always called "Booger" until we realized that he didn't answer to his given name! Couldn't have him going to school like that, so "Booger" was retired. Now I call both my sons "Shine" 'cause they are my "sonshines" Of course I sometimes told people they had another name. "You remember the famous Indian woman, Sakagewea? This is my son Sack'a'cement."
angiebc chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
*breathes out in relief* I honestly was expecting the holy mother of tantrums and I was happily surprised. :) Booth reassured his baby girl and told her that no matter whether he remembered her or not, he knew in his heart that he loved her. And I think that's what matters most to Grace. The fact that her father told her that whatever way she was different, she still had the heart of a Booth. I think that meant a lot to this little girl. I also love that Brennan didn't intervene in their moment. She let them bond with each other. I'm also so very happy that Grace told her dad that she could call her 'squeakers' and that she called her mother 'mama Bones' :)

I really do think that they'll be okay soon... as for Antonia... that little girl does like talking her sister's ear off, doesn't she? I'm glad that Booth told Grace to think for herself and not just say what her sister says :)

Thanks for a very cute chapter :)

Angie
DWBBFan chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
So emotional and heart string tugging. I love Gracie. Sweet, sweet moments between those two.

Thanks,
jenlovesbones chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
So. Full. Of. Cute!

Can't really blame Gracie for getting upset when Booth left her up there for a moment. I'd cry too if Booth was holding me one moment, and not the next. :)

Squeaker. That is all. :)
Caprigirl60 chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Great to see Booth & Grace re-connecting and Booth being able to answer her and being able to control his panic at her question. Telling her that he's her daddy no matter what anybody else might say. I think Booth needs to talk to Antonia about what she says to Grace about him.

I'm like another poster, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop now that things seem to be looking up for the family.
ferny09 chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
splendid chapter, a pleasure to read as always. (sidenote I'm reviewing from the back of the firetruck) . Anyways carry of the tip top work.

Anon
Tartantrace chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
I just love your writing - it's so relaxing to read (I know that sounds crazy!). I can picture every word and get sucked back in for every chapter. You never disappoint. Thank you. :0)
ErynGrace chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Beautiful.
lysaleelee chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
I don't know why, but I feel in my bones that this chapter isn't that quiet and sweet as it seems... I see the dark clouds coming ...
TheValiumSofa chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Very beautifully & deftly handled :)
luckywynner86 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Aawww Booth and Grace, he'll get it back soon enough! I wonder how Ant is going to react, I'm thinking not too well...
Katniss730 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter. I am wondering if Booth is going to talk to his oldest daughter about his conversation with Grace.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »