Reviews for Home Is Wherever You Are
Robin.D chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
glad Bella ran to be with Jake :-) that was a good chapter :-) :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Now that's how it should of happened ;)
snow eopard chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
love it unfortunately i ain't old enough
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is wonderful. She finally realizes her love for Jacob and runs. His letter was perfect. Billy and Seth waiting to help her were great. Rosalie in the background cheering Bella's little bit of independence. Charlie reflecting on all that was wrong with Edward was great. Of course now Charlie is wondering what happened. But he's happy, he will have his daughter back. It was a hard battle with congrats to Jake and Bella.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
so very awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
How in the world can this be complete?! You need to add more to this story! PLEASE! Before I go insane!
Cara chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
hot damn, super story! i dont know why but even though there was little rosalie i still loved her. beautiful story! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
so cute and well written the characters all had depth even the ones that where only there for a sentence, the only complaint I had was where Edward randomly yells out somthing like "she's mine" it just seems like he could still mean it as intensly if he growled it or hissed it, unless you wanted him to sound crazy which I totally understand, but great story one of the best Bella and Jacob stories I have ever read keep up the good work:)
Heart Beats For None chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was just beautiful! I've read a lot of differenet takes on that ill fated wedding, and this is my absolute favorite. From start to end it flowed perfectly.

The letter to Bella was so loving and heart felt, it brought a tear (nope a few) to my eyes. At least it was enough to move Bella and have her wake up from the fog she was in. Beautiful work!
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was an amazing fic :) I loved the way it happened. It's just how I wished it would have happened :) Thanks so much for writing it.
Oridara chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Simply beautiful and warm...what a lovely alternative nuptial reality this is. Allow me to fangirl on a few lines that just touched me:

"The sun sank down beneath the ocean, and Bella knew she was no longer torn between the moon and the sun. Twilight was over, and a new life was just beginning.

"He laced their fingers together, leading her down towards the water. Her foot got tangled up in the mountain of fabric she wore. Jacob steadied her, like had a million times before"

Not only were these lines beautifully written, but they made me think about life in general. Jacob's confession of his love for Bella in the letter was touching as well. Beautiful o/s.
taoist elf chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh that was PERFECT! So sweet and emotional. The 3rd omin POV allowed us to get everyone's perspective in. Go Rosalie! Go Seth!

Beautifully written, skillfully crafted and excellently conceived. A gem.
dazzledpixie88 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Aw this was just too perfect. This is exactly how breaking dawn should have gone.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
AW! I wish that she and Jacob had gotten together.
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 1 . 5/30/2012