Reviews for Not quite
Inkfire chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
I LOVED your John here. Loved this story, it was simply brilliant :)
Inkfire chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This was great, again, I loved John's reactions, and how River struggled to place him and just couldn't…
Inkfire chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
I loved it all here, the parts about the Doctor, John, and Rose… Lovely work, and very nice ending :)
Inkfire chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I really like their interaction, and the way you described John's place from River's POV, that feeling we get that he's left hanging, not at ease, not happy, not quite in the right place, but getting by… Their dialogue about the Doctor at the end was especially great, the whole "for your own good" part… Great job!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh, I like that concept, it's pretty interesting! Loved her interaction with TenII…
MayFairy chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Is this a very young River? Why did she say that she didn't know the Doctor?
steelneena chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I really love this. Don't know if I've told you before, but I really do. It was a little confusing at first, but now I get exactly what you're writing and I just can't wait for an update.
ceeare chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm looking forward to more
MayFairy chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Loved it! Especially the jibe about his name. :P
SomebodyNew chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I hope you update, this a good story so far. I like how mysterious it is, and I really want to find out what's going on! So please update!
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I want to like this but I just can't. It is way too cryptic; too clever for its own good. The characters might as well be cybermen for all the warmth they generate.
Say-Cheese chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Oh, this is so good, please continue this! I love the way you right, and I can't wait for more!
DocWhoFan chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Wow! I love this store and the characters are completely spot on! I really wish you would continue this, it's a shame not to continue it! Please continue it!
Arshmeen chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
Oh My God.

This is very very well written and a really enjoyable read :)

Looking forward to an update!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I loved it! The mention of Susan was nice too.