Reviews for Inventory
magically speaking chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
awesome
a name without a chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Another fantastic tael! I'm going to go through them one after another please keep writing I'll be out soon
JeanneFate-x chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I am fanning my face with the notes should be studying. Oh my. Gosh. This was... I can't even...

There is so much to say about this fic, but I can't seem to find the words to praise you enough. You've used them all to describe the perfection that is Daryl in this little gem of yours, so anything I come up with can't compare or do justice, but I hope this review at least makes you smile.
pluckysplace chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I know this one was published a while ago but I just found it and have to say I love it. Read it twice actually. You are amazing in your description and writing. Thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Amazing. Not only is it sexy as all get out, but one can really grasp the tender emotions the nameless, faceless character feels for Daryl. Superb writing.
zansbitch1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this!
songster chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The imagery and descriptions are powerful and show the emotion without telling the reader what they are. I love this kind of writing...sets the imagination free. Lovely.
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Guh. Perfect.
jonsamforever chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was good I wish there was more dialogue in it.
empath51780 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was pretty awesome. Almost like poetry. A beautiful assessment of a man that many people would be unable to see beauty in, especially he himself. Very good writing.
bookfreak13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You must be getting tired of all these notifications, but i just want to let you know how much i LOVE your writing! I loved this one because of the wonderful imagery. You sure can define Daryl's body! Great job, as usual
pitbullsrok chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Absolutely Brilliant. I actually have a tear in my eye from the sheer emotion coursing through me, while at the same time, I'm laughing hysterically about the preacher's son. So many emotions and feelings and descriptions, all rolled into one FANTASTIC package.

But, one thing I really took away from this ... is the fact that Daryl is so imperfect. And that's why he is *so perfect*. That's why we all love him. Gah! I must attempt to pick myself up off the floor now.

**I don't know if you are a Boondock Fan (I'm guessing ... I mean, who isn't?)
but I could really see something like this written for Murphy & Connor. Just a thought. And a hint. A really BIG HINT ;-}
IrishAngel93 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow...just...wow...this was really good. I loved all of the detail that you put into this. And I especially love the very last paragraph. Sometimes it's just not fair how country boys can make you lose your mind with their voice alone.

Loved it!
Nmbr1Fanilow chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I just realized that I hadn't yet reviewed this. I agree with the last review. From the third paragraph on, we're no longer voyeurs, privy to the sights, sounds, and scents that the narrator is, but we the readers are the ones taking 'Inventory'. That is an accomplishment that can only be achieved by superior writing. True feelings are conveyed in every adjective, admiration, and months of a relationship built are communicated with a mere description of body parts. In-cred-ible. You should be so immensely proud of what you've done with this beautiful piece
MorganaCraven chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Emotions are sometimes hard to convey with words but you have done a most amazing feat.

When the reader begins to look through the words, at the third paragraph the reader is no longer an outsider. When you continue on from the third paragraph, we are the ones lying in bed with him, we are the ones caressing his body and features, and bringing foreign memories, memories that you instill to make us believe that somehow we are there, our fingers probing his skin, smeling his scent and feeling his breath upon our skin.

An erotic piece to be sure, not because of sexual content, but because the very words caress the reader too, raise the pulse and mouth salivate a bit more.

A very strong and powerful piece.

Thank you for this gift!