Reviews for Four Times Jack Proposed A Threesome
thesummerstormsarchivedaccount chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
There aren't quite the words for how much I love this. Easily one of the best Torchwood fics I've read! Well-written, nicely paced, and still in character- that's honestly a bit of a rarity, I think. Plus I love Ianto/Jack/Gwen, which is equally as rare. Great job!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh that is just discusting! Do you not really see Gwen's behavior to Ianto? Ianto has better taste than that!
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
How did I miss seeing this one? Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, and so fully and remarkably realized. Great work of is-it-really-fiction? It should be like this. Oh, great fluff!
ohmyianto chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is cute, fun and sexy. I really enjoy the way you portray the Torchwood characters. I think you've got them spot on - flaws and all. Thanks for writing!
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This works. It shows what I have always said; Jack is happiest in a "group" relationship.

XOXOXOXO
rancid aluminum chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Another fantastic story. Lovely little snippets culminating into an entirely not OOC ending that both took me by surprise, and really, kinda didn't. I love how you portray our favorite team and the banter between them is spot on. Look forward to more from you.
foxeye10 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Great story, funny and clever! Love the line, "It'd be like camping and everyone knew how much Torchwood loved camping."
Harkpad chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love. Love. Love. I really love any story that explores the beautiful relationship between the boys and Gwen, whether it is a physical relationship or not. I think they must become so close after Tosh and Owen die, and this is totally believable. The bit about Jack standing no chance against the twin welsh kids was brilliant. Just brilliant. As were the last few lines of the story. Brilliant. Thanks! You are a treasure on this site.

Joan