Reviews for Worthless
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/16
Canadians are scary as hell.
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is adorable! I love this.
A lot.
theHuntress101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
So cute! Love how Canada's overprotective.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Yay!bro canada and ameripan! Lit is so stupid for not noticing such a beautiful girl
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is so sweet. I love it.
HetaHearts chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Cuteness! *sqweeing fit* This shouldn't be a one-shot. This should be a story. It's to cute to stop now!
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awww, count on brotherly Canada to comfort his sister! I loved it! Especially the Ameripan at the end. (SI! -fistpump-) Great oneshot!

Though I can imagine Canada being overprotective. Good luck Japan, you're gonna need it! XD

i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Prussia approves!
PrincessAnnabelleV chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Poor America ;A; Don't worry you always have big brother Mattie and Japan too :3

I love this story to pieces! Great job~!
Musingsage chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aww, cute. It's the quiet ones people need to watch out for, and no ones quieter than Canada.
Lura Vila chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was just too sweet. I loved protective older brother Canada, and the Ameripan was just the icing on the cake for me.
artfan chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
AWESOME! And really really cute
Emo Vampire Chic chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I love this, it's so sweet :3 im such a good broski XD, and hey that line that Canada said seems really did you ever come up with it XD, also i love that you mentioned the Canadian soldiers XD w00p for the the storm-troopers! Also i forgot America's name was Amelia, im glad you used amy rather than the more commonly know one Emily, cuz that would be awkward XD anyway, good job!