Reviews for A Thousand Words
rainpaint chapter 1 . 2/17
THE CUTENESS. The wonderful cuteness and the wonderful way that you captured their characters. AAHHH. This made me smile, a lot.
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 2/15
FEEELS. Fantastic job with this missing scene. Spot-on characterizations. Made me smile and laugh and sigh. Nice work :)
kawherp chapter 1 . 2/4
Excellent job giving us a very realistic peek into how Steve got that photo in his compass. Everyone's voices were true to character. Well done!
Tanu chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is absolutely canon for me. :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh, this was adorable. Steve is such a dork that I could definitely picture things happening like this. And Howard's sly comments are always amusing. Nice work.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was amazing, great job, I like this version of Steve getting the picture for his compass :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
aww...they so adorable :D
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story, and of course I loved the Peggy/Steve cute fluffy goodness, but for some reason, the one thing that really stood out to me was the way you portrayed Phillips. It was perfect. Fantastic job.
weesh chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was so great! Phillips was grouchy as ever, Bucky was Bucky, and Steve and Peggy were electric together. I love it! also, good job on the dialogue - in my head I could hear the delivery as if it were a scene in the movie. just great on so many levels.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cute! :)
dramaqueen321 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Really really sweet story, loved it, thank you for sharing it with us :D
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was beautiful. It fits in so nicely with the movie. Wonderful piece.
irony882 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Adorable and so sweet! Love the explanation for the photograph Captain America was always carrying around with him!
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You really caught the voice and feel of the characters with this, and the missing scene fits perfectly – I have such a clear mental image of the whole thing playing out that I might as well have seen it on screen.

Very nicely done, sweet with an understated intimacy that feels appropriate to the characters of the people concerned (well, except for the counterpoint provided by Phillips and Bucky, neither of whom is either sweet or understated :-)

Thanks for the read.