Reviews for A Thousand Words
Reality Rejection Service chapter 1 . 2/8
Well, that explains how Steve had a picture of Peggy in his compass, but Peggy didn't actually know about it until she watched a news reel.

Other than that little nitpick (which I accept as headcanon until further notice,) nice job.
Mellia Bee chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Perfect. Just perfect. You nailed every one of the characters, and Colonel Phillips actually made me laugh out loud at the "invasion of personal space" bit. Nice work - definitely one of my favorites.
beth-is-rainpaint chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
THE CUTENESS. The wonderful cuteness and the wonderful way that you captured their characters. AAHHH. This made me smile, a lot.
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
FEEELS. Fantastic job with this missing scene. Spot-on characterizations. Made me smile and laugh and sigh. Nice work :)
kawherp chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Excellent job giving us a very realistic peek into how Steve got that photo in his compass. Everyone's voices were true to character. Well done!
Tanu chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is absolutely canon for me. :)
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh, this was adorable. Steve is such a dork that I could definitely picture things happening like this. And Howard's sly comments are always amusing. Nice work.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was amazing, great job, I like this version of Steve getting the picture for his compass :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
aww...they so adorable :D
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I loved this story, and of course I loved the Peggy/Steve cute fluffy goodness, but for some reason, the one thing that really stood out to me was the way you portrayed Phillips. It was perfect. Fantastic job.
weesh chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was so great! Phillips was grouchy as ever, Bucky was Bucky, and Steve and Peggy were electric together. I love it! also, good job on the dialogue - in my head I could hear the delivery as if it were a scene in the movie. just great on so many levels.
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cute! :)
dramaqueen321 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Really really sweet story, loved it, thank you for sharing it with us :D
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was beautiful. It fits in so nicely with the movie. Wonderful piece.