Reviews for Capretto : Kakashi x Naruto : KakaNaru
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 1 . 7/23
I loved this! I am also not a fan of fem naruto x kakashi, to me it's like you'r removing the originality! So this yaoi is really umm cute and hot! Love it~
animecouples chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Its good waiting for more
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I loved loved loved it.. I was looking for true yaoi kakaNaru for the last week.. this is the first one I'v seen where Naruto is actually male. I loved it 333333 Please write more. Thank you
yaoi addict 25 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
When I read Kaka, I instantly yelled KAKAAA! I scared the living shit out of my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Loved it *hug*
yaoilover505 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
yep there has been a definite lack of kakanaru non-fem stories! Btw the plot was awesome, writing was awesome, you are awesome. hmm.. did I miss anything ? Oh yea THE LEMON was MOTHERF***ING AWESOME. Anywho, keep writing!
PS check out my new Kakanaru story its called Giving up (I ain't gonna) by Yaoilover505
BlackHeart96 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love your one-shot! And I totally understand! I'm always coming across femnaru and Kakashi smut.
narutotemettebayo1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
you are a damn good detailed writer - going - adviser. hey i want to ask for your permission, may i use you Technics on my Naruto here?

i love you PWP kukukukukukukkk

just continue to write more and I'll continue to ask for your permission to use you sorta- kinda- Oirike Jutsu s..

killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
SkyLeafClover chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Love this
bbstaar chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was great! I had trouble finding good kakanaru too so I'm writing One myself also, but yours was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was epic o,o , keep it up and write more !
Stell chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh this was hot Give us some more please :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was very sexy that was soooooooooooooooooooooo orgasmic
lv90047 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hella sexy. Hope you write more! xD