Reviews for Broken
random-gleekV chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
I love this story but there hasn't been an update in many months...are you going to continue? I hope you do :)
CatzKittenz chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
wow! That was a bit of a short little, powerful chapter! ;) But really.. It was good.. I like that we're extinguishing Blaine's parents! :) Really good!
rose chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
I'm enjoying the story so far ; )

Just a quick note though- as you've said here that Blaine is 18, he is a legal adult and therefore, doesn't need a guardian, nor does he need to be emancipated. You can get emancipated if you are younger than 18, don't have an appropriate guardian and are judged to be sufficiently mature and able to take care of yourself. Being emancipated means that you are a legal adult. For example, in this story, Blaine could apply for emancipation if he was only 17 and in this story. As a legal adult, his parents don't have custody or guardianship over him - no-one does. (You only have a guardian as an adult if there is some reason, eg mental disability meaning you are judged unable to take care of yourself.) Therefore there is no reason for him to see them again anyway - legally his parents have no control over his life whatsoever. The exception to this may be if, for example, there is a family trust/other inheritance in his name that he can't access before he is say 21, and they have some level of control over it before then. (In this situation, Blaine could apply to have that access revoked and have someone else appointed to watch over the account, eg another trusted family member, a lawyer etc, control it until he was able too.) Anyway... hope that helps!
kawaii01 chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Thats such a good story good job can't wait till next chapters out
jtangel chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Just found your story... heartbreaking!

Does Blaine need to go to Dalton to pack up?
CatzKittenz chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
OMG! I love this chapter especially.. but ch.7-9 were super awesome! I really super love their kisses.. and I'm just such a Klaine fan! ;D GREAT story! :)
MoonlightatDusk chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
this is so sweet! update soon!
MoonlightatDusk chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
AWWW :D :D
MoonlightatDusk chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Awww you didn't describe it :/ Anyway, loved it!
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG I was going to review at the end of the story, but each chapter freaking deserves a review! I LOVE THIS! (on with the reading )
CatzKittenz chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Ok.. SO first.. Your story is awesome and its going in my favs.. :) second you should really qualify this as a hurt/comfort story.. cuz the whole part about how awful Blaine's parents are.. ugh.. stab in the heart.. but that is ONLY because I'm a softy and a HUGE Blaine/Klaine fan! So.. i guess in conclusion.. You story rocked.. and you totally should have more reviews.. ;D cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
I like this story. It is agodo story. Please keep writign this story and update soon.
Gracieling chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Hey, another review. I didn't really get this chapter, but I did like your characterization of Kurt. I would really like it if you had a lot more backstory, and more description would definitely help as well.

Great job with your characterization!
Gracieling chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I love your characterization of Burt and Carole, especially. If you can, could you try to give a little more detail? I know that may be your writing style, but it would sound better to me if it were a little more filled out.

Great job!
NevilleBamf chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Have fun at the parade! How exciting! Love the story, keep it up!