Reviews for Changes
Red wolfs chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Wolfy: Oh shista!
Red: What now, Dog?!
Wolfy: This lady (or guy) said that I can't use my name!
Wolfy: The author of this fic who just wrote that her/his nickname is Wolfy and to not steal it.
Red: Well, technically you didn't steal it since the person who made you up didn't read this fic before naming you.
Wolfy: Shut it! *whispers* we can't talk about THAT.
Red:*whispers back* well soorryyy, Dog.
funnara chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
What a nice alpha!Jack.
I love bestiality and your wolf!Doctor was very very nice and sexy...and the wolf is a bottom!haha intetesting! Thanks for writting this!
Theresalynnee chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
...I was reaaaaaally scared to read on past him becoming a wolf, lol. Your style of writing is very clear and intriguing though so I decided I had to. I actually loved the whole entire story (:
Ash Strachey chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I love this chapter. I'm batty bc of my hearing.
KakaxIru2010 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I just had to say I find it hilarious that I just saw a news story about a body found on the Buckingham palace grounds right before I read this fic.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
First off I have to tell you, your stuff is the first Doctor Who fan fictions I’ve ever read. Though I only just started watching Doctor Who. Anyway, I’m glad I started with your stories.

Now for this story. I love it! One of my top 5 favorite episodes of the show is Tooth and Claw; it’s a big part of what got me to watch the show. LOL! I love the idea of the Doctor becoming a wolf, that thought makes me giggle big time!

The only thing I can think of, though I’m sure there are others, that would have made this story yummier would have been Ianto joining Jack and the Doctor. Hmm… maybe you could do something like that in a sequel or just a one-shot. :D

I can’t wait to see what you write next. (I enjoy your Harry Potter and Star Trek stories too.)
Wolfxlover95 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
YAY! A normal smut! Great chapter!
Arnyri chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
This is just glorious! Incredible and delicious! D

I even admit to being a rediculous pervert and loving the werewolf!doctorXjack bits to death! _
Anonyx chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Wow. That was really entertaining and funny lol. Not a fan of beastiality at all... But the way you wrote it was awsum anyway. Thank you for writing this, it was rly fun to read. I'd love a sequel!
Wolfxlover95 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Oh...this is different...Can we have a normal smut scene next, that was weird. Good weird! I love this story! I had been thinking about writing a Ten/Jack were Ten becomes a werewolf, but it seems you already did. I take it the Doctor is the sub...? Please say yes! I cant stand dominant Ten! I only like Jack being "Alpha Male." Please update this! I will review every chapter from now on, just please update!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Very amusing...but I should say it's "allons-y"...thought you might like to know.