Reviews for Conversations With Teddy
TheMoonlighter1 chapter 5 . 7/21
I recently lost my grandma who was like a mother to me, since mine never did a really good job at it and this chapter made me cry oo hrd lol. I really love your writing 3
Karo Black chapter 9 . 4/30
I dont know if you will read this, but i've read your this many times and it always makes me smile, because i'm completely sure this is how they were, this is how Harry was able to move on, to forgive himself, and be happy. Thank you for sharing it.
lol chapter 4 . 1/3
jess is dumb kick her out
Anna chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Great Stories!
Karen Hikari chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Hello! I'm sorry for not commenting on each an every one of these chapters like they deserved, but let's just say that I'm supposed to be studying for my finals instead of reading fanfiction but... who cares, never mind.

So, long story short, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story, especially the chapter in which Andromeda died and the last one. I loved that ping-pong on time and going back and forth, and how you included muggles into this story, it was a really nice touch!

I loved your characterizations of these guys, and I think you did very well when it came to getting their personalities. Let's face it, I'm just a sucker for Hurt/Comfort, and this little something mized the exact bit of that and Humor and Fluff and everything!

I'd really love it if you updated this story, as I think your writing is lovely! Thanks for sharing!
messysloth chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
I just wanted to say this made my day. Thank you.
Irene-thewriter chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
I truly don't mind cheesy, if that counts for something. Hope you apparate again soon and update!
Luna and Ginny chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Oh my goodness, I loved this chapter so much. Grumpy work Harry makes me so happy, and the way Ron acts makes me happy too. :) Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Chapter 5 made me cry
insolitasum chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
Oh, please don't get less cheesy. I like it. :)
But seriously (and yes, that pun is kinda intended) that story is so great and I love all those teddy/Harry moments!
You're a fantastical writer!
Don't let life stress you too much!
Greetings!
flakeshake07 chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Hahahahaha! Loved the ending:)
jani11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh, Merlin, this chapter was so sad. You nearly made me cry! My eyes were tearing up and everything.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Oh, the feels! The past 4 chapters were awesome and I love how you made them a father/son thing (bc that's how I see them too). But, oh this chapter, the tears started rolling right after Harry picks up the smoldering album and they kept going to the end of the chapter! You're so talented! Thank you for sharing!
the.drizzling.rain chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
(Review 100!) Lol, that ending. :D Loved these!
no curls only tangles chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
HAHAHA i seriously cannot stop laughing this is brilliant