Reviews for What To Do With Grey
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/21
This was cute ! And getting older is soemthing that no one wants to go through xc
EilonwyCousland QueenofTragedy chapter 1 . 1/28
I LOVE THIS. "Yeah. Then we'll match." Oh, my feels. Please right more? The last few one-shots and the three chapter I've sort of linked together in my brain and I love them. And I crave more. lol
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Awwww, and now we melt.
DaddyKuns chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I just discovered this author and after finishing this story, I added them to my favorites. Well written story that really explores the the issue of differing cultural norms and concerns. I rather enjoyed this piece.
Vulpixer chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
How have I not read this one before? Kya! As if I didn't aalready love the hell out of Garrus as it is. He's so damn sweet without even knowing it. 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
aww cute! :)
Fauxrebel chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is so sweet and cute kinda warms my heart for some reason.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Garrus always knows just the right things to at the right time lol!
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Awwwww that was sickeningly sugary sweet.
I loved it. XD Perfect idea of them matching. Much love!
Yoruki Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was cute! Really really cute! He's a sweety! All bashful like that... So much taht I want to bite him all over... XDDD

I don't think I would mind turning grey either with garrus by my side... XDD

Lovely story!
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
3 So cute.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was really sweet. I also loved the Girls' night !
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Gotta love sweet, oblivious turians. Garrus has always been one of my favorite characters.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww, so sweet! I love seeing Shepard being a little insecure, and getting to be the one who's reassured for once. ;)
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was just so adorable that it made me cry at the end. A round of applause for you! I hope you're planning on making more cute-and/or-funny FemShep/Garrus stories! I've read some of your others, but I like this one the best.