Reviews for Anime Talk: Rosario Vampire Edition
Aster's Descendants chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Ok this is freaking hilarious. Also, I hear the SOPA thing is dead now.
Bone Master chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
(About SOPA. We came we saw and we kicked them back down.)

Question:Will Akua,Kalua and Gyako (Sorry If I misspelled her name) Shuzen be in this anytime soon and if they are I have a dare for them. They must each separately give Tsukune a kiss lips or cheek they can choose but both Moka's must be out and have to watch without interfering.
guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this isn't a forum...if you want a forum, click on you know "FORUM". Don't waste people's time click on this ffs
Pikminman101 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Okay, I won't lie, this is funny as hell, and can't help but feel bad for poor Tsukune. Not sure if you are still excepting questions and dares, but regardless of that I do have a few questions and maybe a dare or two.

First question: If you could go back in time and change any one thing that has happened during your time at Yokai Academy, what would you change? Second question: At any time have you ever considered drinking Tsukune dry? Final question: If you were a lesbian and had to choose between any of the other girls to be with, who would you choose (Yukari is included, but not Kokoa for obvious reasons)?

Now the dares. Dare 1: Have Inner Moka try and fight her dad? Dare 2: Give Yukari her dream and have that threeway with her and Tsukune. Final dare: Make out with Draggy in front of Tsukune until he passes out from a major nosebleed, and if that won't cut it then don't be afraid to get a bit more creative.
RedGamer101 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Okay then! I'll be nice... for now.

?#1: Moka what kind of pleasure do you feel when you suck Tsukunes blood?

?#2: What are your thoughts on the others in the harem? Be honest now!

DARES:::HEHEHE Now the fun begins! (I show a feral grin as I crack my neck) I bet no one has thought of these!

D#1: Moka you are to make out with Dragonlover for 7 Minutes!(Nosebleeds)

D#2: Pick someone from the audience and suck their blood like you would Tsukune.

D#3: Try( Emphasis on TRY) to subdue Inner Moka in a UFC match.

That is all. (lights a joint) now...Begin. Love this fic Dragonlover-chan!
LWhales chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I dare tsukune to do gangnam style infront of moka's dad
kombatant88 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
please update this fic soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
have kokoa come on and dare her to kiss the lolicon guy that likes her
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Yes, I know what my name says, its true. I am. But anyways, a question or two. Moka, how do you get through life at Yokai Academy without snapping and beating the life out of most of the students there? Second question is, If you HAD to share Tsukune with one of the other girls, which one would you share Tsukune with? (And you can't say none of them.) A dare then. Moka, I dare you to tell Mizore that you've always loved her and share a lover's kiss for 20 seconds. May be kinda boring, but it's kinda funny. Anyways, have fun you guys! Oh yeah, two more things before I go, one, nice show so far Draggy! Love it! And two, I am not afraid of Inner Moka. There are scarier beings than Inner Moka out there.
TheMarshall96 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
You've earned yourself a new fan Draggy.
TheMarshall96 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Moka, I dare you to make out with all of the gang. (Except Yvkari. She's too young. But, you still have to make out with Inner Moka too.)
TheMarshall96 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Dear Moka, It's me TheMarshall96. Have you ever had thoughts of why Tsvkvne took so long to confess. Did you ever think him as gay.
A.G. Fanfics chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Reading this never gets old. Please continue it, it's brilliant
deathbringer chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
moka i dare you to kiss tsukune and beat the crap out of gin and all the rest of the girls in his harem
Wolf-Dragon Hybrid Samurai chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
are the polls still open.

this is a question for moka how good is tsukunes compared to your favoret drink

this is a dare for both mokas eat your favoret snack for both of you off of tsukunes body, then pet him like a cute little puppy that is doing the puppy dog eyes
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »