Reviews for The Burdens We Carry
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
this is really awesome i just cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Engineer4Ever chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
more please, it is awesome so far.
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
StillReflections chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I just noticed that you seem to occasionally misplace the subject in a sentence. The one I remember from this chapter was the "questioned curiously, Orihime." bit, I would think you meant to write "Orihime questioned curiously." or something similar. Figured I'd point it out.

Other than that, good job with the chapter. I would personally like to see the missing eight years between the prologue and this chapter explored some, maybe in a flashback somewhere or something. I'm particularly curious to how Naruto reacted to meeting Yoruichi for the first time.
StillReflections chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is an excellent beginning, I hope that this story continues to impress.
kitsunelord1994 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
like the story so far. is this going to me a FemIchigo&Naruto story if so... proceed.
TheWikiProject chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Wow that was great! I can feel the emotion of the story when reading it. Although I felt saddened that you had stopped what was lost story, but this one is quite a good story too..maybe I should try writing a story similar to it...huh...well it was a great story, though I wished you could've explained more in the flashback, other than that, I believe it was a great chapter
Orchamus chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Huh, forgot about this, but it's still pretty cool. Looking forward to Ichi and Naruto growing closer, ought to be fairly amusing.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
short but good
Raidentensho chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
very nice. i am really looking forward to more. no doubt this is going to be epic in the later chapters. until then, ja!
ddcj1990 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Wow very good chapter I really like it so much
Dregus chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
jeeze, as if deeling with Aizen wasnt bad enough, but tenage hormones, and the possibility of being executed for simply being born between a human and a shinigami? (well being a jinchuriki would only make it worse i suppose)
bankai777 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
what kind of zanpakuto does naruto have.
book lover reader chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
This is good but I think naruto should get a harem.
windfox90 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Man good job with this chapter I hope Naruto will be paired with both Ichigo and Soifon
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »