Reviews for Noblesse Oblige
MajinBakaHentai chapter 5 . 3/9
I was wondering if October's grandfather was July.
Cheska chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
That. was. Awesome! I couldn't stop reading from beginning to end. Now it's like 5 am and I have bloodshot eyes. Gah.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
It is so cutte!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
If you ever DO get back into this fandom maybe you could try it from the other end and have Seifer sent back in time not caring either way how things go this time around? I mean from what I remember from the game nobody really cares about Seifer except maybe Fuu and Rai but didn't they leave him in the end too? He already failed to make SEED three times or so and his only rival ignores him for the most part. And considering how quick Rinoa was to change her affections when it's clearly stated in the game somewhere she and Seifer had a thing... I don't know but I wouldn't go back to Garden or at least THAT Garden and he already knows being a Knight didn't work but then again considering in this Squall could talk her around maybe it could. Sorry but I really loved this and am shamelessly trying to spark more plot bunnies for you. Really hope to read more from you in this fandom.
AyndeRod chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Haha has that happened before, you doing too much in depth research and getting flagged?
DeanneGray chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Brilliant story, I love your writing! Thanks so much.
Summercloud chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
I love your ending! I've never played FFVIII myself, but my roomie did. (She got caught in time compression without being strong enough to win and had to restart the whole game. Life lesson, that.) I have no idea if the characters in the game are as fun as your versions, but I hope they are! Thank you for writing this, and finishing it, and posting it. It was cute and fun and entertained me well for three whole days of fanfic-time. Thanks!
mnlghtmaiden chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Well written. Usually don't read this kind of fic (boy/boy) but because of it's plot and your skill at writing, I've been looking past it.
Kelly chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
Oh Bats, you craaaaaaaazy person, I love you so. :)
Golden feathers Edward chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
I loved it! Nice ending. lol
faithunbreakable chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
It's way past my bedtime since I just had to stay up and finish this gem, so there's not going to be much coherency to this review.

That said, I adore this story. You keep warning about dark themes, but you handle them amazingly well without actually glossing things over too much and in the end I still laughed more than I grimaced. In some places I wish you'd gone ahead and actually SHOWN people what the boys are capable off, instead of leaving them hanging with hints and theories, but that's the sensationalism in my coming out.

And there are no words for how much I love Squall talking the Sorceress around instead of fighting her. His speech on monsters was pretty amazing.

Brilliant writing. Thanks for that.
aishi22 chapter 19 . 1/27/2012
So I've got to say that this is one of the best FF VIII SquallxSeifer fanfics I have /ever/ read. The plot was written in such a way that it felt really original and I liked the way it developed, I felt that you handled the characters thoughts and actions really well, I actually found myself attached to the original characters (loved October 3), and I thought that you handled the relationship between Squall and Seifer perfectly.

Great writing and an amazing job! :)
Bakajin chapter 19 . 1/26/2012
Congratulations on completing a story! It is one of the hardest things to do. Thanks for all of your time and the theft of my time :-)
Hidden in Sunlight chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
It's finally done! Yay!

I love your FFVIII fics - they're all really in character, and while most are AU, they all make sense. Unlike most of the other fics I've read. It's really amazing how you manage to write all these out - I know for a fact that I lose interest in my fics after five or so chapters of writing them. And most of them are only 11-16K in length! Great job, and I hope you'll continue to write fics!

*heart*
umino-gaara chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for posting it.