Reviews for Why Can't You See?
junebird28 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was so cute! Love BB/Rae! And you do it so well
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
haha cool take from raven's pov this time! :D
really well written too. i really like the emotions you've brought across
nice portral of raven's empathic ability too, thanks was fun
lovely story
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
HAHAHAH! "The Waffle Iron would get jealous." Super line!

Oh, right: "I don't like pudding." Sure, Raven. If it helps you sleep nights.

Loved the song reference.

She's not a chick, BB? Really? Are you even conscious? (Hmm. Guess not.)

Sweet. Congrats and thanks to menamebephil for asking you to do this, and kudos and thanks to you for pulling it off!

With this story, and the last few of yours I read, I am forced - FORCED! - to add you as a Favorite Author. 'cause ... damn.
Hardihar chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Gosh this story was refreshing. I don't see very many BBRae stories out there that are as well written as yours. You manage to cover their personalities and interactions so well. Without a doubt, you are the best Teen Titans author on this site. No way in Hell you aren't. :)

- Best regards from the Maldives.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was adorable!

Great job on the BBRae!
jazzybizzle chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I LOVE IT! And I BEG you to continue!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Um... *clap clap clap*?
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Idk if she liked it but I certainly did. Haha idk if I could handle some guy burping after we kiss :/ though... For BB? Maybe :) haha eww this one guy I dated was super hot but one time while we were kissing he burped... xP men...
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I like how much attention you gave to Raven's empathic abilities and how she confuses other peoples' emotions with her own.

The jam jars were weird and out of the blue, but it seems they were a requisite for writing the story. Although I'm glad you didn't do a 1590s Venice story.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cute little BBRae. They rule.

Like this line;

I feel like warm pudding inside.

I don't like pudding.

Lol XD
Choco chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hahaha i love it!

They make a cute couple :D
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Omg, I love this! I like that she has a weakness against jam, and that she caught Beast Boy doing yoga. The ending was incredibly cute. Awesome :)
imaginepurple8675 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Pretty good story. Beginning not so great but rest was great.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh God, BB just ruined it all with his burp. (slaps forehead) Anyways, nice story.
Luna333L chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love this. Great job, uh-maze-in'!