Reviews for Of Pleasure and Pain
SMH chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE IS SUCH A DOORMAT IT ACTUALLY HURTS TO READ THIS
TheEasternWind chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Sorry. The first comment was sent too early. Bella is such a Mary Sue. It seems like every single guy she meets is immediately into her...how convenient.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Your a/n is ironic because I'm reading this on Thanksgiving Day 2017.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2017
Well shyit
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
*remembers he cheated for 9 months* *the doubt and poison that would bring if they get back together* *sighs* ok
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2017
He needs to get better, give he E. Then court her hard for however long it takes. I'm so confused by this cheater that isnt an asshole. And sad. And Angela needs to get flayed or somethin g. At least true colors are out and she lost her job. Oh and she DEFINITELY came onto Edward no doubt now
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
Struggling with how not 1 dimensional assward is and not wanting them back together and wanting them back together and i know depression and stress arent excuses at all and id never forgive cheating either but i want them to fix this in like 3 yrs or so coz guys, its edward and bella u know? *cries in spanish*
Dream of Autumn chapter 20 . 10/9/2017
Just stumbled upon your story and I couldn't thank you enough for this. Obviously, we all love Bella, Edward, and would love an ExB HEA.

But let's be real, not all stories should end with a happily ever after.

Thank you for making Bella resilient, someone who's not afraid to take risks. Thank you for making her a woman empowered to seize and make her own happiness, independent of a man who couldn't uphold their wedding vows.

I just CANNOT stand it when people make Cheaterward stories and have Bella crawling back to him as if nothing happened.

Great job with this one!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/29/2017
I hope Edward is NEVER HAPPY AGAIN! ASSHOLEWHORE
Jules chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
I just found this story a while back and have read it several times. When I need more angst, sadness, disgust in my life, this is my go to story-LOL! There is just something about it that tugs at my heart every time and makes me want to hold on to the hope of a reconciliation- because Edward and Bella should always be together right? Then I think about how the affair started, how he went into it eyes wide open, willingly, and kept it up for 9 whole months. Even when faced with the fact that Bella had suspicions of an affair, even then he did not end it. Only when she confronted him, did he realize what he had been doing , and stupidly proclaiming his undying love.
Realistically, there is no way that she could turn back, especially after meeting sweet Riley. Edward should have ended up with Angela, a union made in hell-they deserved each other. Still my heart of hearts wants ExB to find a way back to each other. Figure that one out. You are such a great author, love all of your stories. Thank you.
ana1973 chapter 20 . 7/19/2017
Thank you for sharing such an emotional story. I really believe that you couldn't reconcile after that kind of betrayal. Hearing or reading about is one thing but to SEE it, not possible to forgive.
ShadowAngel100 chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
This is really good! I'm so glad your version of Bella doesn't come crawling back because of Edwards charm. I really like the plot and it is really well written. Love your work :)
ShadowAngel100 chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Is this a Bella X Jacob story?
ShadowAngel100 chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
Oh god that made me sick. How anyone could do that is beyond me...
juliawill chapter 20 . 2/24/2017
Thank you for the opportunity to read this story. I felt all the emotions you put into it.
Congratulations, you're awesome!