Reviews for A Thoroughly Genteel Affliction
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 4/1
This... is fantastically hilarious. From the HMS Whobbleburton to "I gotta get this tower in quarantine" everything is funny as heck. But its not just the humor its the scenario you put it in. This entire story feels like it could be an episode, whether this was intentional by Beast Boy or not either seems to be a plausible scenario.
ThoseRandomTigers chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Robin is PROBABLY joking. Heh. Probably. Having Beast Boy relapse is hilarious, all the confusion is hilarious, BB putting too many 'u's in things is hilarious, and misplaced chivalry is still pretty hilarious. I wonder if there's some sort of trigger that turns him British/American, or if it just happens randomly?
Ved17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Cool story, bro!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
"It's... it's CATCHING?" Oh, cyborg :)
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I don't think I've ever read a Teen Titans (one of the animated incarnations, that is) fanfic before. I'm glad it was this one. Endearing and hysterical:) Thanks for sharing!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
AHAHAH oh god XDDD
IncMode chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Is that it? I was so hoping for more, that was such a riot. I don't usually laugh when reading fics, but you got several from me. Keep it up!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I was half hoping Alfred would become involved.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Freakin' hilarious! Beautiful! Laughed through the last half!

Goes straight into Favorites, do not pass 'GO', do not ask for directions!
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Yes, that's actually exactly how we see you Brits. On a related note, I finally looked up what "spotted dick" was. I'm pleased to say that the logic of the name completely escapes me.

Very funny!
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Everyone knows that the British drink warm beer because all y'all have is Lucas refrigerators. Duh.

-John
Chai-Tea chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my goodness. That was very funny. I LOVED the ending.
Prince V chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Strange. Strange and odd and bizarre and slightly creepy. I love it. Well done ;)
Waffled Flambe chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story made me laugh from start to finish. Great job!
Fayari chapter 1 . 11/23/2011