Reviews for My Dearest
AdOkufukai chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Although it is unnoticed by some people, Squall is the voice of reason for these situations. Great portrayal for both of them. Keep them coming.
Indurrago chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Yay, another story. I'll take this as a late my birthday present came the day before this was posted. Yep that's Squall, loss hits him just like everyone else he just doesn't like to show it and stuff in general. Haha. I probably won't fully get the impact of her death since I didn't play any of the Dissidia games but hey I'm here for Squall and Lightning. Xenoblade, there's an rpg I want to try too bad there's no new of a NA release. :(
originalOG chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
cool story bro!
starhax chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
the storys is pretty deep man
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
great fic hope to see more
Traingham chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was a fine piece, I really liked the attention you drew to Lightning and Squall's comfort around each other. Personally I don't see the moment as OOC, as Squall and Lightning have shown in their respective titles that they do have the capacity for fearing over the well being of their comrades.

That Squall would be the one to come out and bluntly point out how their anger would blind them fits his role well. (I would say that Cloud would be the same, but I suspect that his experience with losing friends like Aerith and Zack would somehow only fuel his own deep seated rage over losing loved ones and companions.)

Anyway, you highlighted the bond between the sergeant and mercenary very well, but then again you are the authority over Squall x Lightning fics in this section so it's no surprise that it was done elegantly. It's certainly compliments your other works.

Take care,

Traingham...

P.S: "the waves continued to caress the shore"...hmm. It's funny, because the beach is a place of promises for Squall Leonhart. I wonder if you wrote that last line on impulse, or if you were drawing parallels between Squall's pledge to Rinoa (To be her knight) and Lightning's pledge to Squall to always stay by his side.

Poetic, really.

Yeah, imma go now.
Blacklistx13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very insightful on their bond. Warrior of Light is really ghetto when provoked.
ObviouslyJesus chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Kefka watched the Dark Knight and got some inspiration from the Joker.
Can'tRememberEmailorPassword chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Damn. It's like Squall's the only logical one. WoL is pretty stupid when his noble bs goes up.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
LOVED IT! SO CUTE!
BleachX11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Pretty indept story on their relationship. Quality writing too.
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2011