Reviews for Are you Are you
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
Please keep going - this is well written.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
This story is amazing! Please please please update soon!

Guest
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
Uh oh..Zoe's sick. How is Erik going to react? Update soon..
RedDeathLvr chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
Hehe..well that little kiss on the forehead was unexpected. Lucky Zoe..! Love this!
RedDeathLvr chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Understand how real life can be so I'll look fwd to the next update whenever you have the time. Glad that you'll continue this. It's very good.
RedDeathLvr chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter. More plz
RedDeathLvr chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
Yeah, I'd be a little nervous if a certain Phantom was pissed off at me. Can't wait til their next 'meeting'. More soon, plz!
RedDeathLvr chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
Oh please I hope you come back to this. It's very good, and one of the better fics I've read in awhile. Subscribing..
RedDeathLvr chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Ugh..Raoul and Christine? Noooo! ;)
RedDeathLvr chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Enjoyed this chapter as it's the first time they've met face to face (well Erik met her sooner). I chuckled with the dog being named Daroga. ;) Moving on..
RedDeathLvr chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Erik you stubborn man! I'm glad to see Avril stand up to him. Hopefully he'll retrieve that letter, put all stubbornness aside, and read the darn thing. I'm really enjoying this fic a lot!
RedDeathLvr chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Zoe doesn't seem the type to just let bygones be bygones. I'm sure she'll want to thank M Larocque personally. ;)
RedDeathLvr chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Hmmm...wonder who is carrying her? ;) Lucky girl..well..not in the sense that she probably has a bump in the head, but in the fact that she's being rescued by our sexy Phantom? ;) Moving on!
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like this so far. Onward!
Hopeless377 chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
i really hope that you are planning on finishing this story because i would really love to see where you take it. please keep writting you cant leave us with a cliff hanger.