Reviews for Total Drama Life
sharanpkxcoordinate chapter 154 . 4/11
Hey, where is chapter 155. Keep writing more
You can't stop there . You have to complete the entire fanfiction
Where is chapter 155?
Wait, did you stop posting or what? Also, why Anne Maria and Duncan? What is happening? You literally just left it on a cliffhanger. Why would you stop. As much as the grammar and repetition of words was annoying I still enjoyed it. Yeesh. I wish I knew what happened next...
Liyah666 chapter 154 . 11/28/2020
My favorite character in this story is Gwen
Liyah666 chapter 154 . 11/28/2020
I just wanted to say that this story is beyond amazing and I’m so so glad I found it. I actually found this story a couple of weeks ago and I’m very glad I did. I would wake up at 5:00 in the morning before my online classes started just to read this story so it was that good and when I couldn’t sleep I read this story until I finally could. I always loved Total Drama and I still do even though I only liked seasons 1, 2, 3, and 5 but the fact that you put all the characters in the story from the Total Drama series is really cool and thank you soooo much for writing this story this is the best Total Drama story I’ve ever read. All the details you put into this story are so awesome and I hope you continue this story one day. Thank you again for this wonderful story and keep up the great work.
Jose Ramirro chapter 154 . 9/3/2020
Please update!
wilberthahmedramirezbojorquez chapter 56 . 7/17/2020
LMAOOOO Trent's nasty XD
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2020
Why? WHY WOULD YOU MAKE GEOFF CHEAT ON BRIDGETTE LIKE THAT? NOT COOL?
Percbeth 4 life chapter 154 . 6/5/2020
What a great cliffhanger
Guest chapter 154 . 4/29/2020
Bravo, this story was a great read. I hope you can find the time to update again. I will for sure be reading this if any updates come up. I personally love Duncan and Courtney together, so I think it’d be cool to see them back together again, I think it would really showcase the forgiving and kind side of Courtney that most people don’t see, so they judge her for her bossy side. But either way, I really liked this story. It for sure deserves a read. So worth it! Please update, and/or continue writing fan fictions like this one. Bravo!
lordgemini chapter 154 . 10/11/2019
One of my favortie fanfics about total drama, the world constructed by Silversun is pretty enjoyable and dramatic, with his own take on the families of the protagonist, histake on heather is one of the best incarnations of "good" heather, and the characters focused instead of plot focused is great and enjoyable, the way each story develop and interwine with each other is fantastic.

Also, how the chapter end with the moment of truth about trent car was really awesomeand sadistic, I hope some day we will see the end of the story.
Total Simaniac chapter 145 . 8/8/2019
Hey. I am still loving this story.
I've read each other, at least, twice. And, I just want to say that you're a real inspiration to me and my stories. I just really love this story, and I am proud to have found this story when I was wanting to write stories for this site.
Guest chapter 154 . 7/5/2019
DUUUUUDE DONT LEAVE ME HANGING HERE :(((
Harmony735 chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
PLEASE UPDATE! I just HAVE to know what happens next! PLEASE let Duncan and Courtney get back together, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Oluomachukwu chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
That gewn didn't want to date then when she hear trents name she loved him
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »