Reviews for Last Chance at Forever
Unseen Watcher chapter 10 . 5/12
Thank you for being a Doctor/Rose fan. There can never be too many of us. And especially Forever fics! Yay!
I've read some fics where I really like River... married to someone else. She's just not right for the Doctor and vice versa. meh.
Thanks again!
catnip30 chapter 47 . 5/7
I love this story and where it's going I hope you write more I can't wait to see what happens
Kristine chapter 47 . 4/30
Hey love the story. Is there an update because I want to find out what happens to Donna and with rose leaving
grenadedragon chapter 29 . 3/21
I love John Simm. Sadly, my friend who has watched DW as much as me, doesn't even know who the master is.
grenadedragon chapter 27 . 3/20
DA suspense!
grenadedragon chapter 26 . 3/20
What do she and Rory have to do?
grenadedragon chapter 25 . 3/20
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnne! Who is mine? I'm gonna go with... peanut butter! *Hisses... "My precious, my precious!"
grenadedragon chapter 24 . 3/20
?
grenadedragon chapter 21 . 3/20
Fangirling, give me a mo' ... squeeee!
grenadedragon chapter 19 . 3/19
Barcelona! DW reference and home to my second favorite soccer team and one of the teams my fav player (Messi) is on!
grenadedragon chapter 17 . 3/19
I've always wanted Jack to meet the Ponds. Also, Rose the ever jeopardy-friendly companion.
grenadedragon chapter 12 . 3/19
I feel like Rosie should see Jack. I love Jack, he's from my continent! He's also funny.
grenadedragon chapter 11 . 3/19
Crushed. The only reason I didn't like River was because I always shipped the Doc. and Rose.
grenadedragon chapter 10 . 3/19
You are spelling 'definitely' wrong. You're spelling it defiantly like defiant. Like showing disobedience and stuff. You'll probably never see this, but still.
grenadedragon chapter 8 . 3/19
A time traveler's dream: Ten/Rose meets Amy/11/Rory (not that i ship the three of them).