Reviews for My Sister's Eyes
TwilightFactss chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
I liked the story, but I don't like Jasper with someone else. I thought it was gonna be true to the characters, but it's not. It's just wrong and he normally has trouble controlling himself, there is no way he can kiss a human without killing them.
PotterNinja chapter 17 . 12/10/2011
If i wasnt so tired i would be able to right a 10,000 character review. However, i will just have to stick to 150. Update soon. Great chapter.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
Ooooh. Jasper is going to leave. This is HORRIBLE! Bella's going to be over with Jacob a lot more! POOR LYN! And Edward is going to leave too...boo? . Sorry, I should say it louder. BOO! There, Bella, happy?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
Another excellent chapter I love it. So let me get this straight after after five months of ignoring and being a bitch to Bella Lyn finally shows signs that she cares.
PotterNinja chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
Very nice, update soon.
Shadow-whispers chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
awesome chapter once again! i love Lyn's reactions to the Cullens. can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
PotterNinja chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Oooh, finally, another pairing besides the weird Jacob/Lyn situation, and the Bella/Edward. Although, i can't say this isn't weird. xD Update soon.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Hanna-Boo101 chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Write more i enjoyed it
PotterNinja chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Woah. Update soon.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
W. O. W. Wow. That's just...wow. Awesome. Update soon... I can't believe its gonna end at 14 chapters...that's not right. You're gonna do a sequel though, right? One where there are other pairings besides Bella/Edward? I hope so, I liked this.
Shadow-whispers chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
and just when you think its going to get better it all falls away. damn it bella! i can see why lyn is angry and the house is defiantly going to be awkward when she comes back. brilliant chapter! update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »