Reviews for Flinch
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hmm they're gettin there ;) Can't wait to see if something happens between them! Nice job! :)
Crystal
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aww that was sweet :-)
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
She would not lie and say she had not kissed him like that to comfort him in some way, although she knew he would not understand her motives even if she'd tried to explain them...beautiful line.

Oh he is watching her with his incredible blue eyes.

an instinctive need to pull away commanding her movement as memories of hard, angry fists flashed briefly but effectively in her head...sniff.

Gasp, hot breath on smooth skin.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautiful!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
*le happy sigh* why couldnt the epi have gone this way? whhhhy? this is just beautiful work.
colourful spectrum chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
amazing.

just amazing.

no words. can explain. how i'm feeling.
Figtoria chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Very nice! Loved the kiss! It was very sweet.
Missmishka chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
"Daryl Dixon was a renegade wolf. He could not be cornered. He could not be captured. He could not be restrained or domesticated and he certainly could not be expected to behave as a normal person, to be asked to stay just for the sake of her own comfort.

She felt a bit silly then, saying such a thing to someone who had no real connection to her, no obligation or feelings or need for even her company."

You so *get* them! That dynamic between the two that's drawing so many 'shippers in this season you just captured perfectly.
abovetherim chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Excellent this was wonderfully written and was just the kind of story I wanted to read!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Sweet Jesus, I wish this site would let us review with animated gifs or something.

THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THESE FEELINGS I'M HAVING.
vmg chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Beautiful!
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Welcome to the Walking Dead fandom! :D I am so glad that you posted this; I really like the dynamic between Daryl and Carol and I think that you did a wonderful job capturing this and exploring the connection between them. This was beautiful and I hope that you post more WD stories in the future! :)
Lady Adyra chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
A beautiful piece. A thoughtful, deep exploration of both characters. I enjoyed the interaction between Daryl and Carol in the show, and your story was exactly what I think should follow in canon. Kudos for this gem :)
Jedees chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
You ate officially one of my favorite fanfiction writers!

I've been fond of Daryl/Carol's relationship since Cherokee Rose. (in whatever form it decides to come in)

Excellent story! Daryl at the end was super sweet. (I'm not completely giving up hope of him doing something of the like in the next episode, he did give her a flower after all :) )