Reviews for The Wedding of Darcy Lewis
Booklover9477 chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Awesome story! Was that the end of it? Cuz I would love to read more. Keep up the great work, and until next time! ~ Laila :k
WolfenIvy chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Yay, you're back! *happy dance*

Wow, this chapter is awesome! 3 I love it! :D
Chuuulip chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Yeyyy Loki's back!
Selene Illusinia chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
An amazing follow-up to an amazing first chapter.
LadyDraconian chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
OMG! I hadn't read this. You got a big smile on my face. They are my favourite pair ever.
fangirlingtotheendsoftheearth chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OOOMG

DOCTOR WHO. WEDDING OF RIVER SONG INSPIRED.

Loki and Darcy is absolutely one of my top OTPs now because

of your lovely writing XD
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
nice
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That Loki, sneaky McSneaky!

But he's nice and blue too, so it adds up.
Mechia132 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is a great story. Wood like to see a story of how he comes back to her. With out it all ending.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wow

this was just amazingly perfect, well done
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Yes! Two of my favorite Fandoms combined into one. I hope you do a sequel showing when Loki comes back to Darcy.
skelton-elliot chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i think i was going to die of heart-ache. So beautiful! and I agree.. a sequel is most definitely in order :)
Youhaveabadconnection chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I'm totally freaked out right now. I was looking up random Darcy/Loki stuff on Google, and saw this tumblr with a blurb from a piece of Thor fanfiction. It seemed really cool, so I scrolled up to see who had written it (and if I recognized it from anywhere). Lo and behold, it was you! So I raced to FF as fast as I could, and it was already posted!

This piece was as amazing as I thought it would be, and I'm so glad I didn't have to wait too long to find it. You're an awesome author, and I adore your style. Keep it up!
Dee76 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I loved this! It was so heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I must say, as being a fan of both Doctor Who and Thor I thought this was FANTASTIC! I loved the Wedding of River Song and I absolutely adored how you managed to pull it off in the Avengers-verse-especially since Loki is one of my favorite characters!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »