Reviews for Percy Jackson:Chaos's Commander
That quote about family was original...I THINK
"Family was never bound by blood,family was bound by caring for others,love,and don't have to be blood related to consider someone family
xX chapter 9 . 5/8
wow. I did not expect that to happen and could not sense that it was a dream :/. Wish I could do that... maybe i could. Well played sir. Well played.
ok uh for the OC Name jake
son of helix (the father of chaos)
looks like light personality is funny
bring the money chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
In my opinion you ruined it by having Thalia and Nico go with Percy. The story needs them to stay at camp so they can mzke the campers feel miserable.
chaosassassin8 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I have loved your story please keep updateing.
bigmike589 chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
*evil hysterical laughter* ohhhhhhhh i have many fanfic ideas im working on one now
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Update
AnaklusmosRage chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
It's all kool I mean it's only 2014 and last time u updated was 2012 take all ur sweet precious time
Dead necromancer chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
i like it. please update.
Death The End chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
); ); ); ); ); ); ); SOOO SAD! ); ); ); ); ); ); );
Electric Blue Reader chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
update PLESE
Electric Blue Reader chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
i hate JB (Justin Bieber) too!
i added you yo my conmunnity
Electric Blue Reader chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
name: Parine

daughter of Permethus

Power: anything you want

looks: dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, slim body, tall but not taller than percy, pointy ears, perfectly white teeth, freckles only in the nose area, super cute smile. ( you pick clothing)

Personality: smarter than annabeth, no ego, flexitble, nice but very cold when she wants to be, caring, strong.

Weapons: i don't care just make sure she has a grapling hook. ;D

basics: Percy's girlfriend, top spy, loyal to percy in everyway possibe, percy saved her from dying at the hands of ... ( whoever), joined OMEGA couple years (or whatever you like) after alpha.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2014